27th July 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 74% in MNC and 91% in diploma?

i got 74% in my btech, 91% in diploma but i secured only 42 % due to some problem ...im eligible for mnc .....other wise pls say for which cmpany im eligible

28th July 2011, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 74% in MNC and 91% in diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 74% in my btech, 91% in diploma but i secured only 42 % due to some problem ...im eligible for mnc .....other wise pls say for which cmpany im eligible
dear friend,

MNC company want 60% in through out even they calculate the average marks for diploma.

maximum software company want 60% in through out in career like TCS,CTS,IBM,HP,L&T etc.

some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL etc.

so you are eligible for above company.

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.

All the best.
28th July 2011, 12:55 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

for Leading MNCs they give eligibility criterion that candidates should have minimum of 60% marks throughout their career to appear in their recruitment process. that means you should have minimum 60% marks in whatever board examination you appeared like 10th, 12th, diploma(if any), graduation and post graduation(if any).

now you got 74% marks in B.Tech and 91% marks in diploma of engineering. but i think you got 42% marks in 12th(you have not mentioned clearly). as you don't have minimum 60% marks so you will not be eligible for MNCs. you may not show your 12th qualification as you have diploma then you have to show two years gap with valid reason. i don't think with that type of bluff you will get good job.

better option is try for other company which don't have such marks criterion. there are so many company those don't have any minimum of 60% marks criterion and they arrange off campus in various cities. you will be eligible for these type of company. try to get job there.

best of luck.
28th July 2011, 01:53 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes you are eligible because most of the company find minimum 60% marks for recuitment but you have 74% in MNC and 91% in diploma so, you must get chance do n't take tension.

Best of luck!
28th July 2011, 04:30 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 74% in MNC and 91% in diploma?

Quote:
Dear friend may be your luck is good then you are eligible for some MNC company...........

Because some MNC company will not see your background if your present is good then they can take to you............

Because previous year one MNC company take without any criteria.........

But almost company demand throughout 60%marks in every place...........

In 10th,12th and B.tech. also that's why there is some possibilities is there to get a job in MNC company...........
28th July 2011, 05:50 PM
saurav9889

their is not any specific cut-off for all mnc's they depend on companies and the salaries they offered. still most mnc's want a 60% marks throughout your 10th,12th and graduation.moreover generally if the no.of candidates increase then the cut-off might rise but marks are not all fr getting into an mnc. u should also possess good comm. skills as well as necessary tech. skills
28th July 2011, 06:37 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend to apply for any leading MNC's you must have 60%aggregate throughout the career, including 10th,12th.graduation and post graduation..

The eligibility criteria for MNC's-

1.One must have 60% aggregate throughout the career..
2.One should not have any due backlogs.
3.One should not have study gap more than 2years..

These are the criteria you have to fulfill to appear in any leading MNC's campus drive..
As you have secured 47% marks in one of your board exam(you have not mention it clearly).. So, sorry to say you that you are not eligible to apply for Any leading MNC's like-TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,CTS etc...

you can apply for MNC's those have zero criteria.. try to get the information about those companies..

All the best.
28th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend to apply for any leading MNC's you must have 60%aggregate throughout the career, including 10th,12th.graduation and post graduation..

The eligibility criteria for MNC's-

1.One must have 60% aggregate throughout the career..
2.One should not have any due backlogs.
3.One should not have study gap more than 2years..

These are the criteria you have to fulfill to appear in any leading MNC's campus drive..
As you have secured 47% marks in one of your board exam(you have not mention it clearly).. So, sorry to say you that you are not eligible to apply for Any leading MNC's like-TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,CTS etc...

you can apply for MNC's those have zero criteria.. try to get the information about those companies..

All the best.
28th July 2011, 10:57 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 74% in MNC and 91% in diploma?

Quote:
hello,

dear friend,

MNC company want 60% in through out even they calculate the average marks for diploma.

maximum software company want 60% in through out in career like TCS,CTS,IBM,HP,L&T etc.

And many Company are also allow student above 50%..........
the companies are Wipro, MaxSteel,etc....

Best of Luck.....
28th July 2011, 11:55 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes , you are eligible for seat campus interview
But most company see 60% through out career
But you have 60% above
bacause you didnot see your 12th mark
Diploma is equal to 12th
So you go for MNC like:-
TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,SAHARA etc...........
29th July 2011, 12:37 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi friend

Top software companies like TCS,CTS,IBM,HP,L&T require 60% in 10th,12th and graduation.one important condition with these marks is that you don't have any backlog in your career.

You have scored good marks in Diploma and Engineering but your 12th marks are not according to the requirement of the companies.so i think you are eligible for For these top IT companies.you have require minimum 60% marks through your career otherwise you can't get into these companies.

Except these companies some companies are also there which doesn't have these critera you have to apply for these companies.you are very good student you can get job into good company.

According to your marks in Diploma and engineering i am sure that you will get job into good company but you have to do hard work for that.
12th November 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

hi im Himanshu i have scored 41 % in 10th from up board, 63.93 in diploma from BTE and 75% in btech from UPTU but i have 4 year gap in studies
so is there any eligible criteria of MNc after the exprince of 1 year
12th January 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 70% in my M.Sc 53% in Twelfth and 58 % in tenth whether i am eligible for mnc if not suggest some companies for good companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?