31st May 2011, 08:46 PM
shootingstar

Best companies for doing internship in communication field?

good company which offers internship in comunication field..pls suggest...

Related Questions:
  1. Any companies which are offering internship in the field of image processing, microprocessors or communication?
  2. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best companies for doing internship in communication field?
  4. Companies providing internship for M.Tech in Communication Systems?
  5. List of companies to do internship in electronics and communication branch? -- [New]
  6. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  7. Which companies offers internship in Digital Communication and Networking?
  8. Core companies for doing Internship in Electronics & Communication field?
  9. Which are the companies providing internship for M.Tech communication engineering students in the field of LTE in Chennai or Bangalore?
  10. What is the scope of Satellite Communication internship?
  11. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  12. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  13. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  14. List of companies which can provide internship based on VLSI field?
  15. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Where should I prefer internship? How to approach for internship in Satellite Communication field?
  17. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  18. Which companies offers internship in field of Automobiles?
24th July 2011, 08:26 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best companies for doing internship in communication field?

Dear friend,
Today's internship is very necessary for the fresher candidate to have some work experience.
Best companies for communication candidate is:
*Texas instrumentation
*BSNL
*DRDO
*Airtel
*Samsung
12th January 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best companies for doing internship in communication field?

sir,
My name is prince kumar and i am a 2nd year student of nit sikkim.Can i get the internship in DRDO company?
What is the condition to get internship in this company?
My email id is - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?