5th May 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?

Respected sir
I just completed my B.Sc Zoology course this year and awaiting the results, i am interestsd in doing M.Sc Biotechnology in calicut univerity. I came to know that for doing this i have to pass the entrance exam conducted by JNU. So i want to know whether i'm eligible for entrance exam, if yes how can i apply for entrance?

Related Questions:
7th June 2011, 09:03 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?

Yes. You are eligible to appear for the entrance examination which is conducted by Calicut university to give admission into M.Sc Biotechnology course as you have done your graduation in B.Sc Zoology.

Eligibility :
Candidates who have done bachelors degree under 10+2+3 pattern in physical, biological, agricultural,veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering / Technology

But i am sorry to say that you are unable to appear for this year because the last date for the submission of completed application form was over on March 21,2011.

The entrance exam was done on May 20, 2011.
7th June 2011, 09:21 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?

hi
yes, you are eligible for entrance test conducted by JNU.

YOU WANT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT JNU
YOU CAN GO THROUGH THE BELOW SITE
http://www.jnu.ac.in/
7th June 2011, 09:40 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Of course you are eligilbe for M.Sc programme of any college after completing the graduation.

As you asked about the calicut university so for that you are too late because date for giving application is passed on.

Date of application submission is 10/5/11 to 31/5/11.

I am attaching a pdf file in which you can see the all information about admission in calicut university.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AdmissionNotification201112GAIVE364372010.pdf(104.7 KB, 191 views)
18th June 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i finished my degree BSc i wnt to know can i join MSc Zoology this year
25th June 2011, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligble for msc in zoology in calicut university
19th July 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

when will be application form of m.sc will be open
1st April 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for MSc biotech in calicut university after completing BSc botany?How to apply for entrance exam?
1st July 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I did my Bsc Biotechnology over bharathiyar university.. Is there any problem for the admission over calicut university..? If no means how 2 apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?