15th August 2013, 01:05 PM
hardiljeet kaur

Am I eligible for MSc microbiology after completing BSc nursing from reputed medical college of Punjab

I have completed bsc nursing from reputed medical college of Punjab,i want to confirm whether i am eligible for MSc microbiology.....if yes then is it necessary to have work experience.....suggest best colleges...

Related Questions:
  1. Are BSc students eligible for MSc microbiology?
  2. Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  5. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  6. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  8. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  9. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  10. After completing MSc medical microbiology which medical college can I get in India? -- [New]
  11. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  12. Which course is better to for other than MSc Nursing after BSc Nursing?
  13. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  14. How to do higher studies after completing BSc Nursing?
  15. How to do higher education after completing BSc Nursing?
  16. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  18. Can I do MSc Medical in Microbiology after doing BSc Biology?
4th October 2015, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc microbiology after completing BSc nursing from reputed medical college of Punjab

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardiljeet kaur View Post
I have completed bsc nursing from reputed medical college of Punjab,i want to confirm whether i am eligible for MSc microbiology.....if yes then is it necessary to have work experience.....suggest best colleges...
Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Microbiology after completing B.Sc in Nursing. Graduation in Science stream is the basic qualification required to apply for M.Sc in Microbiology. Final year Graduation students are also eligible. Most of the institutions offer admissions on the basis of the marks obtained in the Graduation. However, some reputed colleges may select the candidate based on the performance of the candidate in entrance exams conducted by the university.
3rd April 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc microbiology after completing BSc nursing from reputed medical college of Punjab

Recently I'm completed bsc nursing.Now I'm eligible to do msc microbiology or biochemistry
9th June 2017, 11:49 AM
LiyaSharan

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for MSc microbiology after completing BSc nursing from reputed medical college of Punjab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Recently I'm completed bsc nursing.Now I'm eligible to do msc microbiology or biochemistry
Yes.. You can join for both the courses. The eligibility to join for MSc Microbiology/ Biochemistry are Pass with 60% aggregate marks in Bachelor's Degree (Applied Medical Science or Medical Science and Allied Medical or Agriculture or Bio sciences or Food Science or Medical Lab. Technology) or equivalent.

The leading institutes to pursue these courses are:
Ferguson's College
Lovely Professional University
ST.Joseph's College
Punjab Agricultural University
Bundelkhand university etc.

These courses are having great opportunities in research and for jobs in pharmaceutical, hospital, agro-chemical, food processing sector etc.
24th October 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Bsc nursing frm IGNOU can I do Msc microbiology in correspondence if yes what are the colleges fir the same.
Thanks
29th February 2020, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I do msc nursing after bsc in microbiology or what are the possible way to MSC nursing after bsc microbiology without having to do bsc in nursing.
1st March 2020, 10:43 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

eligibility Criteria:-

:-Candidate must passed 12th standard from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60% marks.

:-Candidate must passed degree with minimum of 55% marks.

:-Candidate also receive 5% relaxation in marks for reserved category.

--Top colleges/University which offers the same course are as follows:-

:-Chaudhary Charan Singh University,Meerut

:-Institute of Management and Technical Studies,Noida

--Fee:-3 lacs annually

--Salary:-1-10 lacs average.
10th April 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Are B.Pharma students eligible for M.sc in Medical Microbiology?

If yes , Then what are the procedure for admission? shall I go to respective college?
13th July 2020, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I was completed my BSc in Microbiology, Now can I eligible for MSc in nursing ??
8th September 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether bsc nursing students from AIIMS are eligible for msc medical biochemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?