8th August 2013, 02:11 PM
kainatfathima

What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology

What shud be d agregate percentage in BSc microbiology to opt for MSc in medical microbiology and list d names of d colleges providing medical microbiolgy in bangalore and shud we write any entrance exam for it

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  3. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  4. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  5. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  6. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  7. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  9. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  10. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  11. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  12. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges? -- [New]
  13. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  14. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  15. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  16. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  18. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
31st May 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology

I'm doing my bsc microbiology at periyar university.After completing my bsc microbiology with 80 percentage are i am eligible to obtain msc medical microbiology ?
28th July 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology

Want admission in msc medical microbiology in Bangalore. Pl tell admission date and fee details
3rd July 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Please tell the percentage in Bsc., microbiology to done the Msc., medical microbiology in madras university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?