5th December 2011, 07:59 PM
reedhima53

Am I eligible for NET after doing HR and Banking in Finance? Which subjects should I opt?

Sir
I have done in HR and Banking and Finance am I eligible for NET ? What subject should I opt form 79 subject listed in the syllabus ? please help me I am highly grateful to you.

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MBA in finance? What are the subjects for the exam?
  2. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
  3. Which subject should an MBA (Marketing and Finance) graduate opt for NET exams?
  4. Am I eligible to do MBA in Finance or Banking after completion of Graduation in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the related subjects for me to do Ph.D being a candidate pursuing M.Com in Banking and Finance?
  6. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a candidate who has completed PGD in Banking and Finance from Deemed University?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  8. Which course to do to get into Financial Investment sector?
  9. Can I take commerce as a subject in NET after doing B.Com and MBA finance
  10. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  11. List of subjects I can take up in graduation to set career in banking in future? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for NET after scoring 59.97%?
  13. How can I opt for HR in NET examination? I have done BSc in Zoology and MBA with Finance
  14. How to get selected for UGC NET exam after doing B.Com and MBA finance and banking
  15. Am I eligible for UGC NET if I am 31 years old?
  16. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  17. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing B.Com with 59.86%
  18. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
7th December 2011, 06:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET after doing HR and Banking in Finance? Which subjects should I opt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedhima53 View Post
Sir
I have done in HR and Banking and Finance am I eligible for NET ? What subject should I opt form 79 subject listed in the syllabus ? please help me I am highly grateful to you.

thanks
NET : National Eligiblity Test.

This examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year, to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

But to apply for NET Examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% marks, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination. The examination is Conducted in June and December Every year.

There is No age restrictions to apply for Lectureship Post, But for Junior Research Fellowship post, your age should not be more then 28 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

If you have completed your Post graduate degree course in HR and Banking in Finance, then you are eligible for NET Examination.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of Post graduation. There are 3 Papers in NET Examination and all are conducted in same day in 2 session, The First two paper is Objective and Last paper is descriptive.

If you have study HR and Banking in Finance in your Post graduation then you are eligible to choose Human Resource Management subjects in NET Examination, the examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank and then you are eligible to fill online application form by visit the official website.

So, please wait for Next year examination Notification, if you have completed your Post graduate degree course and for more Information please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
11th December 2011, 10:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET after doing HR and Banking in Finance? Which subjects should I opt?

You are definitely eligible for Net exam. You should choose between HR and Finance for NET Exam. There will be two papers for the exam. The syllabus will include topics like Managerial Economics, Capital Budgeting, Concepts and Perspectives in HRM, Job evaluation, Financial Management, etc. You can get the detailed syllabus from the official website of UGC.
15th December 2011, 01:46 PM
thakur rs

National Eligiblity Test.

This examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year, to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

You apply,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?