21st September 2012, 04:06 PM
subratanath86

Am I eligible for NET after passing with 67% in Business Administration Specialization in Retail Operation from SMU

Respected concern,

I have passed with 67% Master of Business Administration specialization in Retail Operation from Sikkim Manipal University
by distance education mode.
Now I want to know am I eligible for NET ?
IF yes ,which subject eligible for me?

kindly provide the information.

thank you
Regards
SUBRATA

22nd March 2013, 07:17 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for NET after passing with 67% in Business Administration Specialization in Retail Operation from SMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by subratanath86 View Post
Respected concern,

I have passed with 67% Master of Business Administration specialization in Retail Operation from Sikkim Manipal University

thank you
Regards
SUBRATA

Dear Friend,

NET stands for National Eligibility Test

NET Conducted for Two Post:

[LIST=1]
1.Junior Research Fellowship
2.Lectureship

If you have completed Graduation degree/Master Degree in any Discipline then you are eligible for this Examination.....

Age Limit :

Junior Research Fellowship :- Junior Research Fellowship Post age not Exist 28 years this exam.....

Lectureship :- There is no any Age Criteria for applying Lectureship Post.....

Nationality of candidate must be INDIAN.....

You can Get More Information from Here : Click Here

All the best......

23rd March 2013, 07:18 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET after passing with 67% in Business Administration Specialization in Retail Operation from SMU

Dear Subrata,

If you have completed MBA with 67% marks in distance mode through the Sikkim Manipal University , then you are absolutely eligible for the National Eligibility Test.

The National Eligibility test is conducted two times in a year by the University Grants Commission.

The National Eligibility Test requires the following qualifications :

* you must have completed post graduation in any stream from any recognized university.

* you must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in post graduation.

* your age should lie in between 21-28 years if you are willing to apply for the post of Junior Research Fellowship.

* there is no age limit if you are applying for Lecture ship.

* You must have the citizenship of India to appear in this exam.

The Pattern Of The NET Exam :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding yourquery. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
24th March 2013, 12:32 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET after passing with 67% in Business Administration Specialization in Retail Operation from SMU

Dear Subrata,

The acronym for NET is National Eligibility Test.

Yes, you are eligible for the NET examination.

The eligibility criteria required for the NET examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of post-graduation in any discipline from any accredited university with 55% marks.

* 50% marks is required for SC/ST contenders.

* Age limit:- 20-28 yrs for JRF;
No age bar for Lectureship.

* Nationality:- Indian.

NET examination pattern:-

NET examination syllabus:-

24th March 2013, 08:13 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Candidate who has completed post graduation through distance education is also eligible for the National Eligibility Test as long as he/she is meeting all the other criteria to appear for the entrance exam.

Sikkim Manipal University is recognized by the University Grants Commission which is necessary to appear for the National Eligibility Test. Therefore i don't see any issue which you will have to face to appear for the NET entrance exam.

Therefore please go ahead and apply for the National Eligibility Test. It is conducted in June and December of every year.

Eligibility Criteria

1. You should hold PG degree in any stream.

2. Must have passed PG with minimum of 55%.

3. SC/ST can appear with 50% in PG.

4. The students in final year are also eligible.

5. But these students will have to submit their degree in 2 years or face disqualification.

6. Your subject for NET would be "Management".

7. There is no restriction on number of attempts per candidate.

Age Criteria

1. If you aim is Junior Research Fellowship then apply before 28 years.

2. OBC can apply till 31 years.

3. SC/ST can appear till 33 years.

4. For lectureship there is no upper age criteria.
25th March 2013, 10:54 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Respected concern,

thank you
Regards
SUBRATA
NET Exam Details:-

Of course you are eligible to sit for this examination. Let me tell you that CSIR UGC NET-2013 is going to happen on 23rd of June this year. The notifications of which were released long ago and by March one was supposed to register their name as well. In case if you have not registered your name this year you can always give the exam on December. The exam is conducted twice a year: once in June and then in December. Here i am sharing with you the details of this examination. Please read carefully:-

The full form of NET is National Eligibility Test. It's a national level entrance examination which one can give to seek admission in PhD research or to look for university level teaching jobs in India. This examination for the science and engineering students is conducted jointly by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research and University Grants Commission. The later only conducts the examination for the arts and humanities students.

This exam is for the post graduate candidates therefore you need to complete post graduation in any discipline first. You need to secure minimum 55% of marks at graduation level if you are a general candidate or OBC candidate. There is percentage relaxation for the SC/ST candidates. They need to secure 50% of marks.

For Junior Research Fellowship Programme the upper age limit is 28 years. There is 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates. For Lectureship there is no upper age limit.

From June 2011 both for JRF and Lectureship there is one single paper test where MCQ's will be asked and the question paper has been divided into three sections.

Part A: This section will carry 20 questions out of which one needs to answer 15 questions. Each question will carry two marks. The total marks allotted for this section is 30/200.

Part B: This section will carry 45 questions out of which you need to answer 25 questions. Each question will carry three marks. The total marks allotted for this section is 75/200.

Part C: This section will carry 60 questions out of which you need to answer 20 questions. Each question will carry 4.75 marks. The total marks allotted for this section is 95/200.

Hope this helps :-> :->
25th March 2013, 04:14 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

The abbreviation of NET is National Eligibility Test.

Exactly, you are preferable for NET exam.

University Grants Commission organizes NET exam every year for the Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship posts.

NET exam is organized for two times every year in the June and December months.

The educational qualifications regarding with NET exam are below mentioned:-

* Opponents must be finished their master degree in any curriculum from any UGC approved institution.

* Opponents must have 55% marks in Master degree.

* The age of opponents must be lie in between 20-28 yrs for Junior Research Fellowship.

* For Lectureship, age limit is not assumed.

* Opponents must be an Indian.

Thanks.
25th March 2013, 05:08 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

NET-National Eligibility Test.

NET exam is national level examination, which is conducting for admission in Ph.d program or teacher jobs in India. This exam conducted two times in a year once in the month June and another one December.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should be complete Master's graduation from a recognised university.

55% marks is the minimum percentage for General and OBC category candidates.

5% marks relaxation is provided for the SC/ST candidates.

Applicant must be a citizen of INDIA.

Age limits:-

For JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) the maximum age limit is 28 years, there is no minimum age limit.

There is no age limits for Lectureship.

The written exam consist of three sections i.e

Part-A--> 30 marks,

Part-B--> 75 marks,

Part-C--> 95 marks.

Total of 200 marks.

For more details visit www.ugcnetonline.nic.in

All the best.
25th March 2013, 09:11 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Respected concern,

thank you
Regards
SUBRATA
Yes,you will be eligible to give the UGC NET Exam even if you have completed your Post Graduation from Distance Mode.

There are two exams for which you can apply in any one only.These are :-
~UGC-JRF for Fellowship.
~UGC Lectureship.

Eligibility for UGC-NET

~Minimum marks required is 55% in Post graduation.
~Age limit should not be above 28 years for JRF.

As you have completed MBA thus you will have to give UGC Arts stream exams.
The subject which you will have to select for exam is Management.

Syllabus for your Subject is :-
~Cost and Management Accounting.
~E-Commerce.
~Management Information System.
~Principles of Management.
~Production Function.
~Cost Output Relations.
~Market Structure.
~Pricing Theories.
~Advertising.
~Macro Economy.
~Infrastructure Management and Policy.
~Capital Budgeting.

Exam Pattern :-
~Paper I - Total Marks will be 100 and total questions will be 60.
~Paper II - Total marks will be 100 and total questions will be 50.
~Paper III - Total marks will be 150 and total questions will be 75.

Details of Exam Duration :-

~Paper I & II will be of 1 hour and 15 minutes.
~Paper III will be of 2 hour and 30 minutes.
26th March 2013, 08:30 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

Yes, you are eligible for NET (National Eligibility Test).

The basic eligibility is as follows:-

> Aspirant must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation.

> SMU is recognized by UGC, which is necessary for NET, and you fulfill this condition.

> The age limit is 28 years for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and there is no age limit for lectureship, just the candidate should be at least 19 years of age.

> Relaxation is given in minimum percentage required, as it is 50% for SC/ST.

You fulfill all the criteria, and hence, you are eligible for NET.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
26th March 2013, 10:51 PM
Annu 4

HELLO SIR *-*--*-**-*

NET-National Eligibility Test.

This exam conducted two times in a year once in the month June and another one December.

Eligibility criteria:-
Applicant must be a citizen of INDIA.

Candidate should be complete Master's graduation from a recognised university.

For JRF the maximum age limit is 28 years, there is no minimum age limit

55% marks is the minimum percentage for General and OBC category candidates.

NET exam is national level examination, which is conducting for admission in Ph.d program or teacher jobs in India.

ALL THE BEST *-*--*-**-
23rd January 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.com in bussiness adminstration..iam I eligiable to apply for UGC NET IN MANAGEMENT? or i have to apply in COMMERCE only???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?