30th December 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?

Hello,
I am Currently working in a IT company. I have recently joined the company and i just have an experience of few months . I am interested for doing MBA in Operations and Systems. So kindly let me the name of Institutions or colleges whether i have to give any Enterence Exam for it or it can be done through Distance Education. Also give me information about the Fee Structure.

7th March 2013, 09:07 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?

the following is the list of a few colleges offering mba in operations and systems:
Institutes Offering MBA - Operations Management
Astral Institute of Technology and Research - Master of Business Administration(Operations)
Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT) - Master of Business Administration in Operations
Advanced Institute of Management - Master of Business Administration in Operation Management
Akashdeep Institute of Management and Technology - Master of Bussiness Administration in Production nad Operations Management
Bells Institute of Management & Technology - Master of Business Administration in Operation & Production Mgmt
Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management, Kolhapur - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operations and Production
Brahmanand Institute of Research Technology and Management - Master of Business Administration Operation Management
C.P.& Berar E.S. College - Master of Business Administration In Operations Management
Central Institute of Business Management Research & Development, Nagpur (CIBMRD) - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operations Management
Conspi Academy of Management Studies (CAMS), Thiruvananthapuram - Master of Bussiness Administration in Production and Operations Management
Datta Meghe Institute of Management Studies - Nagpur - Master of Business Administration In Operations Management
ENA Institute of Management And Technology - Master of Business Administration Operation Management
Global Business School - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operations
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade, (IICT) - Masters Diploma in Business Administration (Operations management)
JARO Education - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operations
M. S. Ramaiah School Of Advanced Studies - MBA in Engineering Operations
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak - Master of Business Administration in Production and Operation Management
Malwa Institute of Science & Technology - Master of Business Administration (Operations)
Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operations Management
Maria College of Engineering and Technology, kanyakumari - Master of Business Administration in Operations
Mathura Devi Institute of Technology and Management, Indore - Master of Business Administration in Production & Operation Management
MIT COM - Master of Business Administration in Operations
Noble Institute for Premier Studies and Technologies - Master Administration in Operations Management
PTU's Gian Jyoti School of TQM and Enterpreneurship - Master of Business Administration in Operations
Rajgad Institute of Management Research and Development - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operation and Production
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Business Management (RIBM) - Master of Business Administration in Operations Management
Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Professional Management and Technology, Raipur - Master of Business Administration in Production and Operations Management(Dual Specialization)
Sneha Academy, Pune - Executive Master of Business Administration in Operations
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Pune - Master Business Administration in Operations Management
Unique College of Distance Education - Diploma In Operation Management
uts Online MBA - Post Graduate Diploma + Master of Business Administration in Fire Protection & Safety (Dual Degree)
Versatile Business School - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operationa Management
7th March 2013, 09:08 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?

the following is the list of a few colleges offering mba in operations and systems:
Institutes Offering MBA - Operations Management
Astral Institute of Technology and Research - Master of Business Administration(Operations)
Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT) - Master of Business Administration in Operations
Advanced Institute of Management - Master of Business Administration in Operation Management
Akashdeep Institute of Management and Technology - Master of Bussiness Administration in Production nad Operations Management
Bells Institute of Management & Technology - Master of Business Administration in Operation & Production Mgmt
Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management, Kolhapur - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operations and Production
Brahmanand Institute of Research Technology and Management - Master of Business Administration Operation Management
C.P.& Berar E.S. College - Master of Business Administration In Operations Management
Central Institute of Business Management Research & Development, Nagpur (CIBMRD) - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operations Management
Conspi Academy of Management Studies (CAMS), Thiruvananthapuram - Master of Bussiness Administration in Production and Operations Management
Datta Meghe Institute of Management Studies - Nagpur - Master of Business Administration In Operations Management
ENA Institute of Management And Technology - Master of Business Administration Operation Management
Global Business School - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operations
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade, (IICT) - Masters Diploma in Business Administration (Operations management)
JARO Education - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operations
M. S. Ramaiah School Of Advanced Studies - MBA in Engineering Operations
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak - Master of Business Administration in Production and Operation Management
Malwa Institute of Science & Technology - Master of Business Administration (Operations)
Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operations Management
Maria College of Engineering and Technology, kanyakumari - Master of Business Administration in Operations
Mathura Devi Institute of Technology and Management, Indore - Master of Business Administration in Production & Operation Management
MIT COM - Master of Business Administration in Operations
Noble Institute for Premier Studies and Technologies - Master Administration in Operations Management
PTU's Gian Jyoti School of TQM and Enterpreneurship - Master of Business Administration in Operations
Rajgad Institute of Management Research and Development - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operation and Production
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Business Management (RIBM) - Master of Business Administration in Operations Management
Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Professional Management and Technology, Raipur - Master of Business Administration in Production and Operations Management(Dual Specialization)
Sneha Academy, Pune - Executive Master of Business Administration in Operations
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Pune - Master Business Administration in Operations Management
Unique College of Distance Education - Diploma In Operation Management
uts Online MBA - Post Graduate Diploma + Master of Business Administration in Fire Protection & Safety (Dual Degree)
Versatile Business School - Master of Bussiness Administration in Operationa Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?