29th January 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.A Tamil? Date of notification of NET exam?

hello sir,
i have completed MA tamil. my question is am i eligible to write the NET exam and also i need to know the notification of NET exam

1st February 2011, 06:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.A Tamil? Date of notification of NET exam?

Sure you are eligible for the NET exam as you have completed your Masters course. Hope you have pursued the same from a recognised institute. The next exam should be in June. You need to appear for a paper which will test you on your teaching ability. Also since you did the Masters course in Tamil you can choose to appear for Tamil as the optional subject.
2nd March 2011, 06:20 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.A Tamil? Date of notification of NET exam?

Hi,

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the NET exam as you have completed your Master's degree with Tamil.

The eligibility to appear for the NET exam is to have Master's degree with at least 55% marks in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences/Computer Science & Applications/Electronic Science/Life Sciences etc.

You have Master's degree in Tamil language. So you can apply.

Generally in a year, NET exam is held two times in the month of June and December. Date of next NET exam is: 26th June,2011

Here is a very important link that can help you with your preparation where you can get all the required facts about the exam:

http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/2010/04/ugc-net-2010-ugc-net-2011-exam-date.html

Best of luck!!
5th March 2011, 02:00 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

NET EXAM!

Yes you are eligible for NET exam.............

Eligibility for NET entrance examination:
You Must have a M.Sc. or equivalent degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks And the final year Students of M.Sc. are also eligible to appear in CSIR UGC NET exams.

Age Eligiblity Creteria -
For Junior Research fellowship – You must be between 19 –28 years of age.
For Lectureship – There is no upper age limit. You should be at least 19 years of age.

CSIR UGC NET Date of examination: 19.06.2011

<H3 style="MARGIN: auto 0in"> UGC NET Date of examination: 26.06.2011

GOOD LUCK!

</H3>
12th April 2011, 11:46 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the NET exam as you have completed your Master's degree with Tamil.

The eligibility to appear for the NET exam is to have Master's degree with at least 55% marks in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences/Computer Science & Applications/Electronic Science/Life Sciences etc.

You have Master's degree in Tamil language. So you can apply.

Generally in a year, NET exam is held two times in the month of June and December. Date of next NET exam is: 26th June,2011

Here is a very important link that can help you with your preparation where you can get all the required facts about the exam:

http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/2010/04/ugc-net-2010-ugc-net-2011-exam-date.html

Hope this is useful.

Thanks.
13th April 2011, 03:58 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for NET- 2011 examination

CSIR UGC NET- 2011 Date of examination: 19.06.2011

Eligibility for NET- 2011 Entrance Examination:

- One must have a M.Sc. or equivalent degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks

- And the final year Students of M.Sc. are also eligible to appear in CSIR UGC NET exams.

Age Criteria -

For Junior Research fellowship – You must be between 19 –28 years of age.

For Lectureship – There is no upper age limit. You should be at least 19 years of age.

5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates for JRF

For complete details please visit http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/neteligibility.html

All the Best...
13th April 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

mba part time is 3 years course. so 2 year student can apply for net exam. how llb students in which year they r eligible to appear for the same
28th May 2011, 08:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.A Tamil? Date of notification of NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i have completed MA tamil. my question is am i eligible to write the NET exam and also i need to know the notification of NET exam

Hey friend,

Yeah you are eligible for the NET exam as you have finished your post graduation degree.To know about more about eligibility criteria i have mentioned them below:

Eligibility:

The candidate who have secured 55% in Master's degree.For SC/ST/PH/VH candidates must secure 50% aggregate.
The candidates must appear with the subjects of their post graduation only.

As you have asked for the information regarding the dates of NET exam.

Important Dates:

Date of UGC NET examination: 26th June 2011

Date of UGC NET Notification : 30.03.2011

i) Last date for Applying On-Line 25th April 2011

ii) Last date for receiving the documentsat the test center: 2-5-2011

Thank you.
29th May 2011, 09:25 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are Eligible for NET Exam.

NET i.e National Eligibility Test.

The candidate should have a master degree from a Recognized from a recognized university Or Equivalent Qualification.

The candidate should have a minimum 55% marks In Post graduation.

Those who have Appearing the final year of a master degree course may also Eligible to Apply.

Minimum 55% Marks for General and Obc candidates.

Minimum 50% Marks for SC/ST/PH/VH candidates.

Important dates :

UGC NET 2011 Application Submission Start Date : 29.03.11

UGC NET 2011 Application Submission End Date : 25.04.11

UGC NET 2011 Examination Date : 26.06.11

More details,Visit the official website : http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
16th June 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i am qualified junior research fellowship. i am ma tamil complited. next phd studing purpose what action i am doing
17th October 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I qualified Master's Degree in Applied Mathematics. I can't see the mathematics in NET subjects list in Dec 2011 notification. Could you please which subject is eligible for my qualification.

Thanks,
Satyanarayana B
17th October 2011, 07:31 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

iThe National Eligibility Test (NET),conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) to determine eligibility for
lectureship and
for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) .

The Test is conducted twice(months of June and December) in a year in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science like SET(State Eligibility Test).

Eligibility:
1:You should have Master Degree from a recognized University and Colleges,you can also apply for the exam if your Result Awaited category, if you are appearing or has appeared in your final year of M.Sc. or equivalent degree examination.

2:You have to secure minimum 55% of marks in your Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination
3:There is no age limit for applying for lectureship.

4:If you apply for Junior Research Fellowship ,your age should not more than 28 years.

For previous year papers visit:http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-E...on-Papers.html

for more details visit:http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html#intro

www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?