13th July 2013, 09:57 AM
gunjan.kathuria

Am I eligible for NET exam after doing masters in Physiotherapy?

I have completed my masters of physiotherapy with above 65% I want to appear for NET exam please guide me if I can appear for it if yes in what all subjects and what will be my career track after that ? I want to become an academics teacher or an academics lecturer please guide me how should I make my dream come true?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET exam after doing masters in Physiotherapy?
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
  3. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  5. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  6. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  7. NET exam for masters of physiotherapy in neurology first year student? which subject can be applied in NET?
  8. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  9. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  10. Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  11. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  12. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  13. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  14. Am I eligible for MBA in HR having completed my bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  15. How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?
  16. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  17. When to get admission for Masters in Physiotherapy course?
  18. Information about the dates of entrance exam for Masters in Physiotherapy?
8th July 2014, 11:08 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after doing masters in Physiotherapy?

http://www.ugc.ac.in/
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunjan.kathuria View Post
I have completed my masters of physiotherapy with above 65% I want to appear for NET exam please guide me if I can appear for it if yes in what all subjects and what will be my career track after that ? I want to become an academics teacher or an academics lecturer please guide me how should I make my dream come true?
Yes of course are eligible to apply for NET entrance examination after completing Master degree in Physiotherapy specialization.

NET ie:- National Eligibility Criteria and this Examination is conducted by the University Grants Commission.This Examination held twice in a year.

NET Examination Eligibility Criteria :-

~ You need to be a master degree holder with at least 55% marks to pursue this course. A 5% reduction in marks is given to students with Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes. Appearing for final semester examination student can also eligible to apply for UGC NET examination.

~ Candidate’s age not exceeding 45 years in order to apply for Junior Research fellowship and there is no age limit for Lectureship Post.

The examination fees of NET are Rs 450 and The applicant may pay their fees through Challan from the SBI bank (or) the applicant can also download the Challan from the official website.

For information please visit here :-UGC OFFICIAL WEBSITE
21st May 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after doing masters in Physiotherapy?

Phsiotherapy is not in the list of subjets by uU. G. C. .. Kindly do tell underwhichnumberof subject I must apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?