3rd September 2012, 04:30 PM
ravleenmadan

Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning

I have done MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning . its a lateral entry program in which they offer MCA for 2 years if u have done BCA.So i took admission in this .Am i eligible for NET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  2. Can I fill form for MCA Entrance Exam having completed BCA in Distance Learning from Punjab Technical University?
  3. What is the scope after MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning with job experience
  4. Is it valuable to do MCA from Punjab Technical Universities?
  5. Is it valuable to do MCA from Punjab Technical Universities?
  6. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  7. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  8. How to enroll myself in Punjab Technical University Jalandhar through distance learning in BBA course?
  9. MCA after B.Sc. IT through Distance Learning Mode -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is my MCA distance course degree from Punjab Technical University valid in USA, UK and Canada?
  11. How to do MBA in HR punjab technical university -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA after completing BCA from Punjab Technical University
  13. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  14. Which university offer distance learning in MCA course?
  15. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  16. Am I eligible for CAT exam after doing BBA from Punjab Technical University(Distance Education)?
  17. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  18. Can I be eligible for JPSC exam after studying BSc MLT from Punjab Technical university?
17th September 2012, 01:14 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravleenmadan View Post
I have done MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning . its a lateral entry program in which they offer MCA for 2 years if u have done BCA.So i took admission in this .Am i eligible for NET exam?
If you have completed your Post graduate degree course from a recognized university then you are eligible for National Eligibility test.

NET examination is one of the famous examination and many candidates appearing for this examination every year. This examination is conducted to certified candidates for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. To apply for this examination you just have complete your post graduation with minimum 55% marks.

It is not mentioned anywhere that only Regular candidates are eligible for NET.

Any post graduate passed or appearing candidates are eligible for NET Examination.

Examination is conducted in JUNE and December every year. JUNE Examination was already completed and result will be published soon. If you are interested then wait for the December exam Notification. When the notification Published you are eligible to fill online application form.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.
List of subjects and syllabus is available in the official website, you can download from the website for practice.

The examination is objective with no negative marking, there are total 3 papers and you have to cracked all papers individually. If you need more details about this examination then please check official website:

ugcnetonline.in
17th September 2012, 01:22 AM
denwer1

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning

NET examination is conducted according to admit candidates for the post of junior research fellowship or lectureship. any post graduate student or appearing student is eligible for this examination. So you can definitely opt for this examination.
10th October 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MCA ? i don't know mca is Post graduate degree or not ? please tell me...........
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/am-i-eligible-net-exam-after-doing-mca-punjab-technical-university-through-distance-learning-926985.html#ixzz2AJRac9gR
13th October 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for KAS exam. after doing my Bsc fromt ptu thoughdistance moodg
25th March 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how many years a phd was after doing mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?