7th September 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it valuable to do MCA from Punjab Technical Universities?

i can do MCA from punjab technical universities is it valueable or or.. it is good or not its distance learning course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it valuable to do MCA from Punjab Technical Universities?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA after completing BCA from Punjab Technical University
  3. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  4. Does university change matter if I do BCA and MCA from 2 different universities?
  5. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  6. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  7. Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning
  8. PTU MCA 4th Sem-Relational Database Management System –II (MCA-401) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Is my MCA distance course degree from Punjab Technical University valid in USA, UK and Canada?
  10. Eligibility to join Wipro Technologies for MCA postgraduate? When the interview will be held in Punjab?
  11. Names and address list of affiliated colleges?
  12. Where can I apply for PhD in Computer Science directly being a MCA student of Punjab Technical University?
  13. Ph.D in Computer science after MCA from Punjab Technical University in distance education? -- [New]
  14. Whether doing MCA from IGNOU is not valuable?
  15. PTU MCA 4th Sem-System Software (MCA-403) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Details about AICTE approved engineering colleges in India? I have completed Civil Engineering
  17. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which one is better doing MCA in all 3 years or 2 years M.Sc IT and then MCA in 3rd year?
15th December 2011, 01:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it valuable to do MCA from Punjab Technical Universities?

If you are asking from knowledge point of view then you will surely gain the knowledge you are seeking from the MCA course but if you are talking about the acceptance of the degree in other colleges or for jobs then let me assure you that Punjab Technical University has more than 300 colleges affiliated under it and is a recognized university. It has also constituted an Interim Council of distance education for improvement to the existing facilities, the council gives guidelines for the improvement of distance program in Punjab Technical University. So I can suggest you that its worth doing the MCA from Punjab Technical University.
8th June 2012, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it valuable to do MCA from Punjab Technical Universities?

i want to do bca under ptu...can i get good value from it?? plzz plzz help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?