10th August 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NET exam after doing PG in Finance?

Hello Sir
iam a post graduate in Finance(Master of Finance and Control)Bharathiar University.AM I eligible for NET exam

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for M.Phil in Finance after securing 70% in MBA Finance?
  2. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
  3. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  4. When will be the CPT Exam? Am I eligible for CA course being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance in the year of 2006?
  5. Am I eligible to give NET or SET Exam after completion of M.Com in Finance in Distance Learning?
  6. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  9. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MBA in finance? What are the subjects for the exam?
  10. Am i eligible for IRS exam? I am a M.Com(Accounts and Finance)
  11. How much time does it take to do MBA after completing BAF?
  12. Am I eligible to write the UGC NET exam for lectureship after completing MBA finance with 70%?
  13. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing HR(Major) finance(minor)
  14. Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam having secured 60% in B.Com, 72% in PGDCA and with a CGPA of 6.13 in MBA with Finance?
  15. Am I eligible for NET exam if I have done MBA(Finance) from SMU(Distance Course) with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility for NET exam after MBA in Finance and age 38?
  17. How to do CA after completing MBA in finance? Am I eligible for CA exam?
  18. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)?
14th August 2012, 01:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET exam after doing PG in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
iam a post graduate in Finance(Master of Finance and Control)Bharathiar University.AM I eligible for NET exam
To be eligible for National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grant Commission, one must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

Must possess a masters degree in any discipline awarded by a recognized university.
Must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5%.

Now, as per the guidelines of University Grant Commission, one can take the National Eligibility Test only in the subject bin which the candidate has done his/her masters degree. However, if that particular subject is not available in the list, one may take the the subject which s(he) has studied in the same level.

For complete information about the test, refer to www.ugcnetonline.in
14th August 2012, 03:05 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grant Commission, one must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

Must possess a masters degree in any discipline awarded by a recognized university.
Must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5%.

Now, as per the guidelines of University Grant Commission, one can take the National Eligibility Test only in the subject bin which the candidate has done his/her masters degree.
14th August 2012, 03:08 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.........

NET - National Eligibility Test

This Examination is conducted by University Grant Commission

In yearly twice in all over india

Educational Qualification for NET Exam : -

** You must complete your master degree with 55% from a recognized university

** Final year or final semester students also eligible for this examination.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?