27th February 2012, 09:53 AM
kevik

Am I eligible for NET Exam if I score 55% in M.Sc from KSOU?

If I do Msc from "ksou" with 55% marks,
am i eligible for net exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write NET exam? I have completed my BA and M.A from KSOU directly after completion of 18 years of age
  2. Am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics and Communication from KSOU) after doing MSc Physics(Electronics)
  3. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  6. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc IT from Karnataka State Open University in Distance Mode?
  7. Am I eligible for government job if I am a KSOU student
  8. KSOU students are eligible for government job or not? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MSc Physics? How to prepare for NET exam?
  10. Is Btech equivalent to msc? can i write csir net exam with btech -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for government jobs if I have completed M.Sc IT from KSOU?
  12. Is KSOU B.Tech student eligible for Karnataka State Government Job
  13. Am I eligible for NET exam in computer science after completing Msc IT? I am doing MSc IT(in 4th sem.)
  14. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR/JRF NET exam for Life Sciences after doing MSc?
  15. Is KSOU Approved by UGC, KSOU degree for government jobs?
  16. After finishing M.Tech from KSOU can I be eligible do Ph.D programs?
  17. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  18. Am I eligible for M.Tech in regular after doing B.Tech in distance mode from KSOU? Is KSOU UGC recognized?
27th February 2012, 01:49 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam if I score 55% in M.Sc from KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevik View Post

Eligibility For NET Exam

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted 2 times every year in the months of June and December by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for the JRF and lectureship programs

Eligibility Criteria

>> Candidates appearing for the lectureship program do not have any constraints on the upper age limit but for the candidates who are willing to appear for the exam should not have turned 28 years as seen on the first date of the month of the exam..

>> All the candidates appearing for the exam must have scored an aggregate of 55% without rounding off..if belonging to the general category..50% if you belong to any of the reserved categories, without rounding off..in your post graduation..

Hence, you are definitely eligible for the appearing in the exams..

The paper will be conducted in 3 stages :-

Paper 1
Paper 2
Paper 3

For previous year question papers, syllabus of your subject and more updates on the UGC NET Exam.. you can Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
27th February 2012, 02:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam if I score 55% in M.Sc from KSOU?

Quote:
If you have completed M.Sc degree then you are applicable for NET exam because KSOU is UGC approved University.

If any university is approved by UGC , then it will not create any problem for Gont sector exam .So the degree is valid.Don't worry about this.

For more details you can visit to Institute website http://ksoumysore.edu.in/

So you can apply this year for NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC.This exam will be happen twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university with above 55% are eligible for NET exam.For SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

From this year NET exam pattern should be changed.There is no descriptive type Question paper here.

All Question are Short type .Each Question Carry 2 marks.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

27th February 2012, 02:26 PM
aalva999

Quote:
ELIGIBILITY
Minimum mark- 55% mark in Msc is the basic qualification.
for sc/st 50 % mark is needed.
NET exam contains 3 papers
1, 2, and third with marks 100,100,150 respectively.
first paper s the general paper . and the other two are subjective.
29th February 2012, 11:48 PM
tanu47

Dear,
you are applicable for NET exam if you have completed M.Sc degree then because KSOU is UGC approved University.
For more details you can visit to Institute website http://ksoumysore.edu.in/
So you can apply this year for NET exam.
NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC.This exam will be happen twice time in a year.
Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university with above 55% are eligible for NET exam.For SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.
Age must be in between 19 to 28 years.
For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.
NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.
From this year NET exam pattern should be changed.There is no descriptive type

please visit the link http://www.ugc.ac.in
8th October 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Is doing M.Sc. Biotech from KSOU, Karnataka Valid for government jobs? Is this course recognize by UGC and DEC? May i take admission in this course? I am life science graduate.

Chandan Kumar
26th January 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take ugc NET eexam after completing MSC botany from KSOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?