31st July 2012, 02:58 PM
Alvisfernandes

Am i eligible for NET SET exam after completing PG in HR(MHRDM) from university of Mumbai? What is the procedure?

I have completed PG in HR (MHRDM) from University of Mumbai. Am I eligible for NET SET exam and what is the procedure? Kindly advise.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to appear for NET and SET Exams being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing M.Com from Mumbai University? Which subjects to select for these Exams?
  2. Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after giving M.Com 1 exam from Mumbai University
  3. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  4. Will I be eligible for NET SET after doing M.Com directly from Mumbai University?
  5. Am i eligible for SET or NET exam after completing M.Com this year?
  6. Whether i am Eligible for NET SET?
  7. Am I eligible for SET/NET exam after completing polytechnic diploma and B.Tech
  8. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for NET/SET exam after completion of Post Graduation course from Vinayaka Mission University, Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BCA with 76%
  11. Can i be eligible for NET SET exam after completing BSc with 58% aggregate
  12. Am i eligible for NET, SET exam after completing B.A and M.A English from IGNOU
  13. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  14. Can I give NET/SET-Economics after 3rd semester or only after completing MBA?
  15. Am I eligible for NET/SET if done PG Diploma in Diploma in Fermentation and Distillation?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University after doing B.Com from Mumbai University
  17. Required Eligibility criteria for SET and NET Exam? Procedure to appear for this Exam? When will be this Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to write NET and SET exam for computer application after completing BSc CS
30th January 2013, 01:13 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET SET exam after completing PG in HR(MHRDM) from university of Mumbai? What is the procedure?

TO apply for the UGC-NET exams you should posses the below minimum educational qualifications:
Post Graduation pass
Minimum aggregate 55% marks in Post Graduation for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

UGC-NET exams are held in June and December each year
Next exam would be held in june 2013
Notification would come out on the UGC Website www.ugcnetonline.in in march 2013

If, you meet the above eligibilty conditions than you can apply for the June 2013 exams
Application has to be filled online

You have to give the Exam in the paper Human Resource Management

There are three papers in this exam.
All the three papers will be in Objective mode only
15th December 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET SET exam after completing PG in HR(MHRDM) from university of Mumbai? What is the procedure?

which is the procedure and syllabus for m. b. a. h.r. passing candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?