15th March 2010, 06:20 PM
apoorva21

Am i eligible for NIMCET or not if I did not have maths in graduation (BSc)?

i have done my 12th with PCM .
and right now im doing my graduation with (comp.sc.)

but dont have maths in my three years b.sc

so am i eligible fir NIMCET2010 or not..

if not then is thr any way so that i could become eligible????

20th March 2010, 01:18 AM
your1dost

Default Re: Am i eligible for NIMCET or not if I did not have maths in graduation (BSc)?

a. Mathematics
b. Statistics
c. Business Mathematics
d. Discrete Mathematics
e. Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
f. Business Statistics
g. Computational Mathematics
h. Elementary Mathematics
i. Elementary Statistics

you should have atleast one of them in your graduation
20th March 2010, 12:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NIMCET or not if I did not have maths in graduation (BSc)?

dear friend, you have to get minimum 60% aggregate marks (6.5/10 CGPA) in intermediate as well as in garduation degeree also with Mathematics/Statistics/Business Mathematics etc..............if you dont have these compusoary subjects then you are not eligible for this exams.
23rd March 2010, 08:39 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes you are eligible as you had computer science as a subject
24th March 2010, 07:24 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you are eligible for the exam
to know about the eligibility criteria even further visit
college.thewikiz.com/wiki/NIMCET_2010
good luck
31st March 2010, 07:36 PM
pritirai

hi
Candidates must have passed their 10+2 with a minimum of 60 percent of marks and must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years from a reputed and recognized institute.
• Candidates appearing for the final exam are also eligible to write the test.

Selection procedure

Selection of candidates solely depends on their performance in NIMCET, the duration of which is two hours. In total there are 120 questions, which are divided into four sections, namely, Mathematics, Logical reasoning and Analytical Ability, Computer awareness and General English.

all the best
13th June 2010, 06:23 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

yes dear friend you are elligible candidates you must be apply directly.
1st March 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed BSC Computers with four years duration. Am I eligible to ICET please tell me

Thanking you advance
2nd March 2011, 01:49 AM
KHOPRI DADA
Banned

hiiiiiiiii,

dear friend, you have to get minimum 60% aggregate marks (6.5/10 CGPA) in intermediate as well as in garduation degeree also with Mathematics/Statistics/Business Mathematics etc..............if you dont have these compusoary subjects then you are not eligible for this exams.

to know about the eligibility criteria even further visit
college.thewikiz.com/wiki/NIMCET_2010

good luck..................
30th January 2012, 04:55 PM
drurv

Candidates must have passed their 10+2 with a minimum of 60 percent of marks and must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years from a reputed and recognized institute.
Candidates appearing for the final exam are also eligible to write the test.
Selection procedure:
Selection of candidates solely depends on their performance in NIMCET, the duration of which is two hours. In total there are 120 questions, which are divided into four sections, namely, Mathematics, Logical reasoning and Analytical Ability, Computer awareness and General English
17th April 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed 12th by PCM. but I graduate bca no math. Can I eligible for nimcet entrance exam
3rd February 2021, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible or not nimcet.i scored 56% in bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?