9th August 2013, 12:03 AM
ammu tiwari

Am I eligible for PGT or TGT KV exam after doing PG in Hindi

Sir I have done p g in hindi. M I eligible pgt or tgt k.v exam.?

14th December 2015, 03:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PGT or TGT KV exam after doing PG in Hindi

Yes, you will be eligible for PGT or TGT KV exam after doing PG in Hindi on the condition you satisfy other eligibility criteria required for this.

Eligibility criteria for PGT KV exam:-

The candidate must have passed PG degree in the concerned subject with 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university.

Eligibility criteria for TGT KV exam:-

The candidate must have passed Graduation degree in the concerned subject with 50% marks and B.Ed. with TET / CTET II.

The candidate must have passed intermediate with 50% marks and JBT with TET / CTET I for Primary teachers.
15th December 2015, 07:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PGT or TGT KV exam after doing PG in Hindi

Yes, you are eligible but you have to agree some conditions.
Eligibility criteria for PGT KV exam:-

The candidate must be a PG degree holder in the particular subject with atleast 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university.

Eligibility criteria for TGT KV exam:-

The candidate must have a holder of bachelor degree in a particular subject with atleast 50% marks and B.Ed. with TET / CTET II.

The candidate must have passed +2 with atleast 50% marks and JBT with TET / CTET I for Primary teachers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?