16th November 2015, 11:33 AM
Careerneed

Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?

Hello,
My brother has completed his diploma in automobile engg and has work experience for 08 years in a reputed automotive organisation. He wants to further pursue his education, but we are confused if to go ahead to pursue Grauduation in mechanical from IME or He should directly opt for a distance learning MBA course? This is very curicial now as he 28 years old and wants to grow further in his career

15th December 2015, 07:01 PM
subbim

Default Re: Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?

After diploma in Automobile Engineering, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for MBA course.

Because for joining MBA course, students should complete Graduation and they should score minimum 50%.

There is no way that you can join MBA even by Distance also.

The only way is to complete degree. As you did Diploma, join Degree in 2nd year directly and complete Automobile Engineering.

Then it is your choice either to go for jobs or to go for MBA course.

As your brother is already 28 years old, job is better after Automobile Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?