25th January 2013, 07:35 PM
pranay kumar yadav

Am I eligible for Pilot course after pursuing B.Tech final year ECE?

sir i am pursuing btect final year (ece). sir i am in planning to do pilot course is i am elgible for pilot course. if am can u give details to my mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for commercial pilot test? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  2. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  3. How to proceed further to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing Diploma in ECE?
  4. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech? My branch is ECE
  5. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  6. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government? -- [New]
  7. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  8. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  9. Am I eligible for Pilot Training course after completion of B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Written Exam of BHEL Recruitment being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  13. Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE
  14. Can a btech ece student become pilot? What is the scope of aviation field in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  16. Which PSU are taking recruitment without GATE score? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  17. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  18. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
27th January 2013, 08:06 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Pilot course after pursuing B.Tech final year ECE?

You’re elgible for being the pilot in the indian air force only if your age is less than 26 years of age, because for joining the indian air force, you need to apply for the AFCAT air force common admission test. And the qualifications of giving the AFCAT are-
You should have cleared your 12th with physics and mathematics as your main subjects with an aggregate of minimum 60% marks.
AFCAT is the objective paper having the course as basuc mathematics and english and GK. After that you’re called for the SSB and then the final stage is the interview and medical exam.
Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?