8th August 2011, 09:10 PM
Avni singh

Am I eligible for placement in TCS if I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech?

sir i have got 85% in 10th ,80% in12th and 75% agregate in b-tech but sir i have a backlog in 4th sem which i have already cleared ..... sir am i eligible for placemen in TCS or any other good companies

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placement in TCS if I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  3. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  4. Can I get termination if got backlog in last semester of B.Tech but worked for 2 months in TCS?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  7. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma?
  9. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  10. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  11. Am i eligible for TCS placement drive with 2 years gap before 10th??
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
  13. Is there any difficulty to join if selected in TCS but having backlog in B.Tech 7th semester?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of MCA with a backlog?
  15. Eligibility criteria for a student to sit in TCS on campus drive? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  17. Am I eligible for CAT exam after passing CSE final year with backlog in 4th semester
  18. How to take admission in MCA? I have backlog in BCA 4th semester
9th August 2011, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement in TCS if I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avni singh View Post
sir i have got 85% in 10th ,80% in12th and 75% agregate in b-tech but sir i have a backlog in 4th sem which i have already cleared ..... sir am i eligible for placemen in TCS or any other good companies
dear friend,

your academic marks is good you are eligible for all MNC companies but you have to cleared your backlog first.

dear friend,

the eligibility criteria for TCS :-

1) you must score 60% in through out in career.
2)backlog are not allowed.
3)maximum 2 years gape are allowed.

so you are not eligible for TCS .
9th August 2011, 01:16 AM
suchiii

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement in TCS if I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech?

yes if you have cleared your backlog and if you have percentage 60% and above in 10th,12th and btech than you are eligible for placement in TCS.
so do not worry start preparation for placement like aptitude,reasoning,communication skills.
9th August 2011, 08:34 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes you can get job in TCS as you have scored good mark in your carrier but their are some criteria .
*the candidates should have more than 60% mark in 10+2 .
*the candidates should have 60% in b.tech degree & with no back logs.
if you have any backlogs then clear that in between last year.
*don't take any gap after your study / b.tech
if you are taking gap then utilize your gap by taking some short term course.

good luck.........
9th August 2011, 08:41 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Quote:
if you have cleared your backlog then you are definitely eligible for tcs becuase it says that you should have no current backlogs , any company which says that there should be no history of backlogs there you would not be eligible
9th August 2011, 09:13 AM
appi123
Junior Member+

If you Have Any Backlogs You can't Able to Join TCS so Clear ypur backlogs first then Apply for any MNC jobs.
9th August 2011, 09:29 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for placement in TCS if I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech?

Quote:

You have good marks in class 10th ,12th and b.tech as well so you are eligible for most of the companies as they demand maximum of 70 %.. There is a need to clear all backlogs before applying for any company which you had already completed.

TCS eligibility criteria for Freshers are as follows:
  • Student should have 60% or above thoughout his career.
  • No standing backlogs are allowed.
  • There should not be more than 2 years gap in eduction career.
  • Student persuing full time courses are only allowed means no correspondance students are allowed

Since you have already cleared your backlogs , you are eligible to apply for TCS. Don't worry.

With Regards
ravik1214
9th August 2011, 10:02 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
ya sure why not................your marks are perfect and you can apply not only for TCS but also for other comapnies...........................

backlog does'nt takes any matter if you had clear it the main criteria that they takes is minimun 65% of aggregate marks that you have so don't be afraid.....................just prepare for the interview............and apply for the companies........
9th August 2011, 11:19 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes,you are eligible to apply for TCS.Because you have a good marks in 10,12 and B.Tech as well as so,don't worry you are eligible to apply for the TCS.Since you have already clear backlogs,So don't worry.

Eligibility Criteria for TCS :-
  • The applicants should have consistent 60% marks & above aggregate marks from 10th onwards.
  • No Pending backlogs at the time of appearing for TCS.
  • Gap in Studies Upto 2 years are allowed.

So,According to the eligibility criteria you are eligible to appear for TCS.
9th August 2011, 01:02 PM
rana2011
Banned

Sorry Friend,
you are not eligible for TCS .Because,at first you have to cleare your backlog.

Eligibility Criteria for TCS:-

**you must score 60% in through out in career.

**backlog are not allowed.

**maximum 2 years gape are allowed.

Thanks!
9th August 2011, 02:29 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you are eligible to apply for TCS or any other leading IT company.
The eligibility criteria to apply for IT companies are mentioned as follows-
1.One must have 60% aggregate throughout the career...
2.One should not have any due backlogs during the On-campus drive of TCS or any other IT company..
3.One should not have any study gap more than 2years..

These are the criteria you have to fulfill..
As you have good aggregate till now, and you have already cleared your backlog, so, you can go for TCS on campus drive...

All the best..
9th August 2011, 02:35 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you are eligible to apply for TCS or any other leading IT company.
The eligibility criteria to apply for IT companies are mentioned as follows-
1.One must have 60% aggregate throughout the career...
2.One should not have any due backlogs during the On-campus drive of TCS or any other IT company..
3.One should not have any study gap more than 2years..

These are the criteria you have to fulfill..
As you have good aggregate till now, and you have already cleared your backlog, so, you can go for TCS on campus drive...

All the best..
9th August 2011, 03:43 PM
sg1991

Dear friend, being a fresher you are not eligible for placement in TCS. The criteria of TCS of selecting fresh graduates is-

* You must have at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.

* You must not have any backlog in any semester.

* Your performance should be consistent.

So, firstly you should gain some experience and improve your profile and then you can apply.
9th August 2011, 04:18 PM
liquid

mt dear friend i am sorry to tell you that,
my answer is no.backlog in any subject is not preferable for TCS.at first you have to clear that backlog then after you can go for TCS
Student should have 60% or above thoughout his career.
No standing backlogs are allowed.
There should not be more than 2 years gap in eduction career.
Student persuing full time courses are only allowed means no correspondance students are allowed
so best of luck for your future.
9th August 2011, 05:07 PM
RABBANI SHAIK

dear friend your academic marks are very good but the eligeble for TCS is you must have 60% in your carer and no back locks are allowed for TCS
16th August 2011, 01:27 AM
Sehwag6

In nowadays tcs allows candidates with 2 backlogs.but 4 backlogs is not allowed. So you are not eligible
19th October 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i m in mca 5 sem and i got placed in tcs bt i have a backlog in mca -4 sem . so i m eligble or not
21st October 2011, 11:31 PM
shahraksh3

Quote:
Sorry friend, you won't be eligible for TCS, since they have criteria that there should be no backlogs. You satisfy remaining all criteria's such as minimum aggregate should be 60%, there should not be gap more than 2 yrs.
The only thing you not qualify is that there should be no backlogs and you had one in your fourth semester. But I suggest you to apply in other companies like accenture, infosys and work there for 1-2 years and then you can switch to TCS.
23rd October 2011, 11:23 PM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

Eligibility for TCS is:-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 60% means 60% in 10th, 60% in 10+2th and 60% in graduation.

2.>Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university(Must be AICTE approved).

3.> Candidates should not have any backlogs.

4.> Candidates should not have more then 2 year gap in his study career.

According to the eligibility criteria you are not eligible for TCS.

So,friend my suggestion is,at first clear your all backlogs,after that you will be eligible for TCS.

so,friend study hard and go for it.

Best of luck.
24th October 2011, 12:33 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

You have every chance to apply for the TCS.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the TCS company is as under.
  • The candidaThe candidate must has good academic record with 60% through out.
  • The gap in the education must not be more than 2 years.
  • The candidate should has cleared all the backlogs.
As you have cleared all backlogs you can apply for the TCS.

Best Wishes....
24th October 2011, 03:03 PM
blizard

Yes,
My friend,
You are eligible for Tcs.

You said that you have backlogs in your 4th semester.
You will face TCS in your 7th sem.

So,
You have enough time to clear this backlog.

Criteria :

>You should have minimum 60% marks throughout your career.

>Any pending backlogs are not allowed.
24th October 2011, 10:46 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
If you have fulfilled all the above requirements then to apply for ... hi sir iam mallikarjuna belolg b.tech (it) 2011 pass out please give ..... I HAVE 4 BACKLOG IN B TECH … ... Sir,I attend the interview on June 4th,2011 at Hyderabad. ... 4 sem markseet…..am i eligible for recruitment of infosys & TCS company. ...
Thanks,
25th October 2011, 01:37 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
You said that you had backlog in your 4th semester.

You are eligible for TCS if you already cleared that backlog in time of campus recruitment.
If you can clear the backlog then you are eligible for TCS.

Criteria Details :

1.Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed.

2.You must have 60 marks in your academic career.

3.No pending backlogs are allowed here
11th November 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

after doing 12th from nios i am eligeble for tcs?
15th November 2011, 10:59 AM
dravid999

hi dear,
You have good marks in class 10th ,12th and b.tech as well so you are eligible for most of the companies as they demand maximum of 70 %.. There is a need to clear all backlogs before applying for any company which you had already completed.

Student should have 60% or above thoughout his career.
No standing backlogs are allowed.
There should not be more than 2 years gap in eduction career.
Student persuing full time courses are only allowed means no correspondance students are allowed

Since you have already cleared your backlogs , you are eligible to apply for TCS. Don't worry.

thanks
16th July 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I Got 85% in Xth ,91% in 12th and got 78% aggregate till 6th sem but i got one arrear in 6th sem . Am I elegible for applying in any MNC's in 7th sem itself in on campus drive..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?