28th July 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of Teacher in Primary Schools with D.El.Ed?

I am 39 years old and I have completed Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). Will I get government job as a Teacher in Primary Schools? Or, do I need to do any further degree course?

30th September 2021, 09:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of Teacher in Primary Schools with D.El.Ed?

Yes, you can certainly apply for Primary Teacher Jobs i.e; Class V with Diploma in Elementary Education degree course provided you have managed to complete your senior secondary school degree i.e; Class 12th with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

Further, being 39 years old, your age can become issue while applying for some teacher recruitment examination but you can safely appear in CTET as there is no upper age limit criteria for appearing in the same examination.
30th September 2021, 09:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of Teacher in Primary Schools with D.El.Ed?

Yes, with D.EL.ED qualification candidates are not eligible for final recruitment.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed std 12th along with d.el.ed qualification to appear for CTET.

So, you can apply for it and after qualifying in it eligible for selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?