22nd July 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I resume my graduation after 3 years gap from last semester under Delhi University?

Hi, I was a regular student in Delhi University (Mata Sundari College) but couldn't give my final year last semester exams due to some unavoidable hindrances and my deteriorating health as well due to my parent's divorce. I was enrolled in 2013 batch (B.A. - Philosophy). Can I RESUME my graduation from my college and how? Or do I need to start again from 1st year?

30th September 2021, 09:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I resume my graduation after 3 years gap from last semester under Delhi University?

As per the University of Delhi rules, the maximum duration allowed for completing an undergraduation degree course is six year from the date of enrollment to the same degree course.

So, having registered for the same course is six years, you will have to start all again from the very first year to get B.Com degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?