29th July 2012, 10:29 PM
nit73

Am I eligible for PSUs and IES Exam being a candidate having secured 2nd divison in B.Tech course with Mechanical stream?

am ieligible for PSU and IES as i second division in b.tech mechanical branch

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for IES entrance exam after completing B.Tech mechanical with 66.06%?
  2. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  3. List of eligible PSUs for fresh Mechanical Engineers?
  4. Career opportunities in Public Sector for me being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical? Information regarding IES Exam?
  5. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is a B.Tech Mechanical Student Eligible for IES exam? After getting selected will they post on candidates personal interest or their interest?
  7. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  8. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  9. Am I eligible to give IES Exam being a candidate from EEE stream in B.Tech course?
  10. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for IES after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 82.1% in Mechanical Stream?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if secured 58% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  13. Can I sit for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year with Computer Science stream?
  14. Am i eligible to appear in IES exam in final year of B.E Mechanical?
  15. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech?
  16. In which government college I will get admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering if secured 5430 rank in WBJEE being a SC candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  18. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
25th August 2012, 09:41 AM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSUs and IES Exam being a candidate having secured 2nd divison in B.Tech course with Mechanical stream?

Many PSU ask for min 65% marks in BE/BtechBut Few PSU dont ask for min percentage like BHEL
But asks for a valid GATE score

So you need to have a valid GATE score to apply for most of the PSU
GATE 2013 forms can be filled from 1st sep 2012 and last date to fill the form is 30th sep 2012
GATE 2013 exams will be held in jan and feb 2013

YES you can apply for the UPSC engineering services exams
Min eligibilty is BE/Btech in mechanical, electrical etc
Max age to apply is 30 years
5th September 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSUs and IES Exam being a candidate having secured 2nd divison in B.Tech course with Mechanical stream?

i am pursuing b.tech in tool engineering so can i apply in EIL( ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?