21st September 2012, 11:18 PM
rampy2012

Am I eligible for Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Development Development bank exam?

sir, i have complete btech(ece). Sir can i elligible for 'punjab state cooperative agriculture development bank' exam ? Sir i also need last year paper for this exam. Plez reply me at this addres - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of punjab state cooperative agriculture development bank
  2. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative and Agriculture development bank
  3. Previous years papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Development bank -- [New]
  4. Previous years question papers of Punjab Cooperative agriculture development bank for clerk and field officer
  5. Books to be referred for clerical post in punjab state cooperative agriculture development bank limited
  6. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Development Board
  7. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture development and study material for economics and commerce
  8. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative and Agriculture Development bank for the post of data entry operator
  9. Previous years question papers of clerk in punjab state cooperative development bank
  10. Previous years solved question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development bank recruitment
  11. Previous years question papers of Punjab Agriculture Cooperative and Bank develpment
  12. Previous solved question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development bank recruitment for post of clerk cum data entry operator
  13. sir plz send me previous year paper of punjab cooperative agriculture development bank for clerk and fieldofficer
  14. Previous years question papers for recruitment of clerk at Punjab State Agriculture development bank
  15. Model question papers of Punjab State Agriculture Cooperative bank
  16. Last years question papers of Punjab Agricultural Cooperative bank
  17. Previous question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural and Development Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous years papers of clerk papers of Punjab State Agriculture Development bank limited
14th January 2013, 12:57 PM
fight1

Default Re: Am I eligible for Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Development Development bank exam?

The Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development Bank Limited invited on-line applications for 240 posts in various departments.

Preferential Qualifications: M.Sc. Agri (Agronomy)/M.Sc. (Agri Eco) / C.A. / M.Com.

You must be graduate from a recognized University with six months Computer Applications Course from a recognized University or ISO-9001 certified Institution.

English and Punjabi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. Knowledge of MS Office
is essential.

Your age should be between 18 to 45 years

Thanks..
29th July 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Development Development bank exam?

i want to get overall question paper that will help me to crack punjab agriculture cooperative bank
14th August 2013, 06:53 PM
nonukhatri

sir pls send me previous question paper of psadb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?