20th August 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the importance of B.Com honors?

importance of becom honors...please tell me what is it

2nd October 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the importance of B.Com honors?

what is the difference between bba
13th August 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the improtance of b.com honours in future?
13th August 2013, 11:41 PM
Mattyjkk

On the contrary, in these days commerce stream is achieving laurels in the field of opportunities, eventually in corporate businesses and in employment too. However, it is another fact that you just can’t dream of achieving supreme points in your career by sheer weight of B.Com. (Hons.). You must consider to go to MBA, DBM, MSW and similar PG courses after obtaining degree of Commerce. Because the present fast paced world is looking for those graduates who have acquired professional degrees too as its market demand. Commerce and Science are marching ahead in this set up whereas Arts is lagging behind…but that’s not the feature of your question.
Best Luck.
14th August 2013, 12:15 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Bachelor of Commerce(Honors):

A Bachelor's degree in Commerce has gained importance over the years and has become an essential qualification for graduate to pursue a career in Business.

B.Com(Hons) is also an important educational landmark and prerequisite for a graduate as it opens up opportunities in higher education in the fields of commerce and Business such as Master of Commerce, Master of Financial Management and Master of Business Administration degree courses as well as Professional courses such as Company Secretaryship,Chartered Accountancy and Cost Accountancy.

Duration:

B.Com(Hons) degree course is a 3 years duration and it is divided into 6 semesters.

Key Features:

1.Three years, full-time degree course consisting of six academic semesters

2.Excellent industry specific curriculum

3.Continuous assessment and evaluation is based on During Semester Assessment and the Semester End Examination

4.Delivered by accomplished faculty and renowned industry practitioners

5.An extensive corporate interface with reputed companies across industry sectors.

Importance:

In these days commerce stream is achieving laurels in the field of opportunities,eventually in corporate business and in employment too.You must consider to go to MBA,DBM,MSWa nd similar PG courses after obtaining degree of Commerce.Because the present world is looking for those graduates who have acquired professional degrees too as its market demand.

regards...santhosh......
14th August 2013, 06:53 PM
ece304
Member+

>>A bachelor's degree in commerce has gained importance over the years and has become an essential qualification for a graduate to pursue a career in business.

>>B. Com. (Hons.) is also an important educational landmark and prerequisite for a graduate as it opens up opportunities in higher education in the fields of commerce and business such as Master of Commerce, Master of Financial Management and Master of Business Administration degree courses as well as professional courses such as Company Secretaryship, Chartered Accountancy and Cost Accountancy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?