8th June 2019, 09:12 PM
RAJU KANDIKONDA

Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech through either EAMCET or JEE Main?

After my completing D.Ed can I do B.Tech through EAMCET or JEE Main? Or, is there any other entrance also? If yes, then please share the details of entrance.

14th June 2019, 11:26 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech through either EAMCET or JEE Main?

Since, you are interested to pursue B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree course, so you must have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education as this is the minimum education required to pursue B.Tech degree from a recognised university.

So, having completed D.Ed. degree course, you are still eligible for pursuing B.Tech degree course through JEE and EAMCET if you hold the minimum education required to pursue B.Tech degree course as well as that required for appearing in the JEE Main and EAMCET.
15th June 2019, 12:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech through either EAMCET or JEE Main?

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test. It is the state level examination for admission in various courses in different colleges of Andhra Pradesh. JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination for admission in various colleges of Central government colleges.

JEE is conducted by National Testing Agency. You must have done 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?