24th September 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend both counselling of EAMCET and JEE Main?

Friends,
Can a student be possible to attend both EAMCET and JEE Main counselling? I know that EAMCET counselling is before JEE Main final rank results. So, I can attend both?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  2. Can a student attend both EAMCET and JEE Main counselling?
  3. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  4. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
  5. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  6. Can I submit OBC certificate by hand to the IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. By joining local engineering college and giving JEE 2016 can I apply for NITs?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get seat in engineering under B category?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Am I eligible for counseling in JEE mains after scoring 40% marks in PCM class 12th?
  11. Number of permissible attempts for JEE Main and Advance?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  13. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  14. List of top 10 engineering colleges for civil in Hyderabad and Rangareddy
  15. Would I take admission in NIT, Durgapur through JECA rank?
  16. Can i give AIEEE exam after 3 years Diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Counselling if qualified in EAMCET and 12th Supplementary?
  18. Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state
30th September 2015, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend both counselling of EAMCET and JEE Main?

Yes, definitely you can attend both EAMCET and JEE Main Counselling if you have got qualified in both the examinations. There is no rule like that the candidate have to attend only one entrance examination counselling. You can attend any counselling as your wish if you get qualified in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?