16th December 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue BFA course after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Chemical Engineering in the year 2016 and now I am interested in pursuing BFA course. I want to know am I eligible to pursue BFA course after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  2. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Chemical engineering (Textile manufacturing) after completing M.Sc chemistry?
  6. Is it possible to pursue Engineering after completing Diploma without appearing for the entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  8. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  9. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Journalism after completing Diploma in Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  12. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  13. Whether my Daughter is eligible to pursue B.Tech Chemical Engineering after completing class 12th? Will it be a good career choice?
  14. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc after completing 3 years Diploma? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  15. Am I eligible to do BBA after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  16. How to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
18th December 2016, 05:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BFA course after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

No, you are not eligible to pursue BFA course after completion of your three years Diploma in Chemical Engineering course from a recognised university. To be eligible to pursue BFA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing BFA course.
18th December 2016, 10:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BFA course after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Chemical Engineering in the year 2016 and now I am interested in pursuing BFA course. I want to know am I eligible to pursue BFA course after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for BFA course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BFA entrance exam.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.

All University conduct their own entrance exam for BFA course.
19th December 2016, 01:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts, it is an undergraduate degree course and its duration is around 3 to 4 years depending upon the specialization selected by the candidate. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any stream from a recognize board are eligible to apply for this course.

Some of the colleges/universities conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. And some grants the admission on the basis of marks secured in 12th examination. As, you have completed diploma in chemical engineering, so you are not eligible to pursue BFA. Only then candidates who have completed their 12th standard are eligible for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?