16th November 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

Respected Sir, I have completed my intermediate with Arts stream but I want to pursue a career in Medical Field. I want to know can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream? If yes then please tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  3. How can I pursue my career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th (Medical)? Which College or Institute should I join?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  5. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  6. What are the subjects that I have to study in Non Medical field? What are the jobs available after completing any course in this field?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  9. Can I pursue BCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing class 12th with Arts stream from NIOS Board?
  10. How can I join Medical Field after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue?
  11. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue a career in LAW field?
  12. Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?
  13. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  14. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)?
  16. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  18. Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?
18th November 2016, 10:01 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

No, you cannot pursue the medical field after completing 10+2 in the Arts. You can pursue only in Arts not in any other faculty. You should have opted for the Physics,Chemistry & Biology after 10th, then apply you could have pursued for the medical. So, I suggest you not to waste your time & concentrate on your study in the Arts.
18th November 2016, 02:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, B.Pharma etc. after the 12th with Arts stream.

So, you have to pursue the PCB as main paper in 12th to appear for entrance examination to get admission in medical courses.
18th November 2016, 03:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't pursue any medical related course, if you have passed class 12th with arts stream. You have to pass class 12th with physics, chemistry and biology to become eligible for any medical field related courses.

Hence, if you are interested in medical field, then you must try to complete your 10+2 again with PCB stream. On the basis of present qualification you can do only arts courses.
18th November 2016, 07:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your intermediate with Arts stream and you want to pursue a medical course so you are not eligible for any kind of medical course because to pursue medical course you must have completed your intermediate from Medical stream but you have one chance to persue GNM course that can be pursued by Arts students also. You can take admission in any private college. Preference is given to the medical students but if you have good percentage in your 12th standard then you are eligible for government seat also otherwise you can take admission in private college.
18th November 2016, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue your higher studies in Medical field after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream from a recognised board. To be eligible to pursue Medical course, you should have passed 12th standard with PCB stream and English subject from a recognised board. So, being a 12th standard Arts stream student, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Medical course.
18th November 2016, 07:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for Medical field after the completion of Class 12th from Arts stream as this is not possible.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from Science stream studying PCB as their subjects from a recognised Board with a minimum 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Medical field.
27th March 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to work as a physiotherapist but I want to continue in arts stream. I don't want a medical background. Is it possible?
27th November 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with bio group after that i completed graduate in bca..but now im.not interested in it field can i go for any medical field
2nd March 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Medicine outside Ghana if I did General Arts in Senior High School?
2nd April 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can arts student do bcom llb from Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?