16th March 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have scored an AIR of 1067

i hav got air 1067 and 46 0n 100 with 93 percentile in b tech biotechnology stream can i know the colleges eligible for pursuein m tech in industrial biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  2. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology)
  3. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  4. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  5. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology -- [New]
  6. What are the requirements to join BSc Biotech after 12th standard?
  7. Which institutes are offering projects? I am doing M.Tech in Industrial biotechnology
  8. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  10. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  11. Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science
  12. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  14. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech?
  15. Am I eligible for BPSC exam after passing B.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology
  16. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  17. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  18. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
1st June 2017, 10:17 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have scored an AIR of 1067

You have a good AIR 1067 and You may have chances to get admission in top rated institutes in M.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology). Admission usually done on the basis of GATE score. In India, Many institutes offer the M.Tech (Biotechnology) course.

M.Tech (Biotechnology) Eligibility
- You must have passed B.E./B.Tech with discipline in Biotechnology or Chemical or Biochemistry from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear and qualify the GATE exam.

Top Institutes Offering M.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Bharath University
- SASTRA University
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College
- Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Sinhania University
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University

M.Tech Admission Tentative Dates
- Starting of Online Registration : March, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : April, 2017
- Allotment of Seats : May/June, 2017

Employment Areas
- Chemical Industries
- Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Food Manufacturing and Processing Units
- Agriculture Sectors
- Environment Control
- Aquaculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?