18th July 2013, 02:30 PM
Samikpali

Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science

Hello,
I am a 12 standard student of Bio-Science. I have a subject combination of Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition & Computer Application. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in biotechnology college in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science in March
  3. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  4. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  5. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  6. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue civil engineering? I have passed 12th science
  8. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  9. Am I eligible to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th science?
  10. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  12. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  13. Can I be eligible for biotechnology engineering after completing BSc, Biotech
  14. How to train as a Pilot? I have passed 12th with bio science
  15. What should I do to pursue M.Sc in Anatomy being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 69%?
  16. How should I do BSc or BSc IT? I have passed 12th science
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue higher studies in Forensic Sciences after BE (Bio Technology)?
12th July 2014, 09:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samikpali View Post
Hello,
I am a 12 standard student of Bio-Science. I have a subject combination of Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition & Computer Application. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Biotechnology?
Yes off course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc in Biotechnology after completing 12th standard. The candidate who are completed 12th standard in science stream are eligible to apply for B.Sc in Biotechnology. Since you have studied Biology, Chemistry and Nurtiction subject in 12th standard so definitely you are eligible for B.Sc Biotechnology.

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology.The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The eligibility to apply for Bachelor of Science course in Biotechnology is 10+2 certificate from a recognized board with botany, zoology or biology as one of the main subjects. The duration of this course is three years. Many government and private universities offer degree courses in microbiology. Minimum 50% percentage of marks required for 12th standard and 5% relaxation will be given for SC/ST candidates.

The admission for B.Sc Biotechnology course is based on the entrance examiantion conducted by the university/instituion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?