21st June 2012, 02:46 PM
nithyathakur.244

Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in health administration? Colleges and universities offering this course in India?

I have done btech in biotechnolgy. I would like to know if i am eligible to pursue Master's degree in health administration. I would also like to know the colleges and universities offering this course in India as wellas other counteries,along with the enterance exam and fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS? -- [New]
  2. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  3. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  4. Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship?
  5. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  6. Can I apply for MS after studying B.E?
  7. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  8. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  9. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  10. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  12. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  13. Which are the colleges or universities providing courses for Biochemistry and Life Science in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management
  15. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  16. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  17. Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?
  18. Which are the distant learning universities in India offering masters in Food and Nutrition? Is there any degree course in Diabetology?
13th October 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in health administration? Colleges and universities offering this course in India?

I have done btech in biotechnolgy. I would like to know if i am eligible to pursue Master's degree in public health and the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?