23rd May 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?

may i know d colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health.....
it would be really helpful if d colleges r based in banglore,,,,

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  2. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  3. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?
  4. List of colleges to pursue government funded masters in public health?
  5. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  6. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  7. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  8. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  9. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  10. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  11. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?
  12. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  13. What is the procedure followed for enrolment for a masters of public health degree with full sponsorship? -- [New]
  14. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  15. List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?
  16. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do masters in Public Health?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health?
29th June 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?

what is the eligibility to study master in public health?
12th October 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?

bams master of public health
23rd April 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Bachelor in Health & Physical Education with 54.37% with CMA Background with 74.98%, May i get a chance to study MPH in Health Science?
27th June 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

please give me the list of collages of MPH in correspondance course in karnataka reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?