1st April 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc scoring 78% marks and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with MCA so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Computer Science after completing MCA scoring 74% marks?
  5. What are the documents required to apply for ICET exam?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing B.Tech scoring 53% marks? In which college of Australia can I get admission?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  8. Am I eligible for MCA after completing B.Com?
  9. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
  10. Can I pursue M.Sc after completing B.Sc Maths honors scoring 42% marks?
  11. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  12. Can I be eligible for MCA after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 65% in 12th, 48% in BSc?
  13. Can i do MCA after completing B.Com with Computerised Financial Accounting?
  14. Can I do MCA after BSc General? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am i eligible for B.Ed. in Computers with 41% in Graduation and 8.19 DGPA in MCA?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech with GATE or TANCET score after completing B.Tech scoring 59% aggregate?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue PhD after completing MA (Sociology) scoring 53% marks from Mumbai University? In which college can I apply for PhD?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
2nd April 2017, 10:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission?

Yes absolutely you are eligible for MCA after completion of B.Sc with 78% of marks. For that you have to give at least one entrance exam to get a good college or university.

Where as ICET is the Entrance Exam for Post graduation in Andhra Pradesh. For this you have to be a resident of AP and the candidates who have completed graduation in AP only eligible to apply for ICET Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?