10th August 2017, 11:21 PM
Jiyaa singh

Am I eligible to pursue a private school teacher job after completion of MA in political science?

Am I eligible to pursue private school teacher job after completion of MA in political science? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria needed to apply for the job? What should be the steps I need to follow for this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  2. Eligibility to become a High School Teacher through MA Degree for BA(Political Science) student? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Arts in Political Science?
  4. How to make a career in teaching on the basis of MCA in distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the teacher job in private colleges after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  7. Can I become a school teacher after polytechnic diploma?
  8. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  9. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  10. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for D.Sc exam after completing M.Sc in computer science and working as teacher in private school?
  12. How to get MCD primary school teachers job? I am a PG Political Science
  13. Is B.Tech graduate eligible for school teaching posts?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  15. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  16. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  17. Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree?
  18. Am I eligible to get Teacher job in private schools after completion of B.Com and 45 years old?
12th August 2017, 10:54 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue a private school teacher job after completion of MA in political science?

You are surely eligible to apply for the Teaching jobs in private schools after completion of MA in Political Science.

Normally small private schools hire Graduates for Teaching jobs.

Other popular schools will hire Post Graduates for Teaching Jobs.

Initially you will be given low salary in any school which would be in the range of 10K - 20K per month.

After gaining good amount of experience, if you make a shift to popular schools, you will get more salary.

Gaining more salary will also depend on your Teaching skills.

If you are good at Teaching skills and prove yourself, obviously you can demand for high salary.

Hence I would suggest you to start applying for Teaching jobs.

Directly you can make a move to the school and submit your profile. They will let you know once there are vacancies.

Otherwise they will conduct selection process on Sundays. You can directly go for that and get selected.

In the selection process, you may need to give several rounds of Written Test followed by Interview.

It will be varied from one school to another school.
9th April 2022, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue a private school teacher job after completion of MA in political science?

Is it possible for me to get a job in private school after completion of B.Sc(science)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?