2nd February 2011, 10:45 AM
Archana Tomer

Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?

Hello,

I am 34 years old female (OBC-Category, Widow). I have done PG in Political Science(with 43%), Graduation in Political Science (with 44%) now I am doing B.ed from Jammu University. I want to get a govt. teacher job in delhi. Please tell me all details about age limit and eligibility required for the same. Kindly help me out with accurate details.

Thanks
Archana

Related Questions:
  1. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  2. Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science? -- [New]
  3. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  4. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  5. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  6. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  7. Which is the best coaching center for Political Science in Delhi? I have done my graduation in B.A Political Science
  8. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?
  11. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  12. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  13. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  14. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  15. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  16. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  17. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  18. Benefits of studying Political Science in Graduation?
2nd February 2011, 02:21 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?

Hi,
you have cleared the qualification criteria, you can apply in private schools, but bit difficult to get govt job, as u r doing B.ed from jammu, Try to enroll urself in govt employment office, they will approach as any vacancy will be there and fill govt forms for teaching time to time.

All d best
30th May 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?

i am ma in political science net jrf slet qualified.61% in ug and 59% in pg but now i think that all these degrees are useless it was better for me to preapre for banking sector after 12.can u please tell me the only one sector where only political science is requred(except teaching).after the change by upsc and state pcs in syllabus its a death of pol. sc. and other subjects like history philosophy etc
3rd June 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I am 31 years old. I have done PG in Environmental Science(with 72%), Graduation in Botany (Hons) Science (with 63%) now I am doing B.ed from Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. I want to get a govt. teacher job in delhi/UP. Please tell me all details about age limit and eligibility required for the same. Kindly help me out with accurate details.

Thanks
Kavita
24th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A. 58% (Hindi, English, Political Science, Sociology). i am pursuing M.A. (Political Science). after complete m.a. can i apply for Post Graduate Teacher. pls send me information on my email id [email protected].
Ramkumar Yadav
30th June 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2nd year(b.com pass)exams and waiting for the result.i have done 2 year diploma from district institute of teacher education(DIET) FROM ROHINI,SECTOR -8.I want to get a govt. job in delhi.please tell me all the accurate details to apply if i can .pls send me information on my email id [email protected] for your reply.
4th August 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

4th August 2011, Unregistered Guest Hello,I am 32yrs old. i am m.sc in zoology with 69%, Now i am doing B.ED from A.P.S University Rewa(m.p).I want to get Gov.job in West Delhi. please send me all detail about same on my email id cont.r_p [email protected] .waiting for your reply.
28th September 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated 29 years age. I have done B.A. with political science & sociology, left the hindi in third year and PG with politica science subject.
Pls tell me about the job.

Regd,
Shivanand Mishra
E-mail ID- [email protected]
28th February 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi..i m 21yr old..i hv done my B.A from d.u in pol sci.(H) with 52% marks and last yr i hv complete my B.ed from Ipu with 80% in hindi and s.st subject. I want to get govt.job plz tell me hw cn i aply?and about any job?
5th April 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

hi l am 31 years old l complete B. A & M. A in politics with 60% marks.l want to get government job.pls how & where to apply give me suggestion on my email id [email protected] or contact with me my mobile no 9270273353.
9th October 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hi....i am 22 years old i complete b.a from delhi university in pol. sci. with 41% marks. I can eligible for the govt. jobs ? Please tell what can i do now...
25th December 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation....what is the Eligibility and age-limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi..i m 21yr old..i hv done my B.A from d.u in pol sci.(H) with 52% marks and last yr i hv complete my B.ed from Ipu with 80% in hindi and s.st subject. I want to get govt.job plz tell me hw cn i aply?and about any job?
Hi.... I m 21yr old.. and i have done my graduation(B.A. Program) by correspondence with 50% marks and i am interested to do B.ed from IP. plz tell me the details about entrance and kindly guide me books for preparation of entrance.
Regd,
Ritu
E-mail ID- [email protected]
13th June 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Hai my name is Kanhaiya Kumar, I lived at Bihar (Patna).I am in graduate in science magdah university bodh gaya....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?