6th May 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to re-appear for JEE exam 3rd time after passing 12th board exam in 2nd attempt?

Sir, I appear my 12th 2 times and passed in 2nd attempt. I have also given JEE exam twice as of now. So, given my current case will I be allowed to re-appear for JEE exam 3rd time?

15th July 2018, 11:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to re-appear for JEE exam 3rd time after passing 12th board exam in 2nd attempt?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and it is held by CBSE once every year in two stages which includes JEE Main followed by JEE Advanced.

The maximum attempt allowed for appearing in JEE Main is three while the maximum attempts for JEE Advanced is two. All these attempts should be successive and the counting of attempts starts from the year in which the candidate has appeared for his/her Class 12th board examination.

So, having appeared in your board examination for the first time two years ago you have a single attempt for JEE Main left with you.

For details and FAQs related to JEE eligibility, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?