26th January 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for RRB entrance exam after doing B.E(EIE)

im doing BE(EIE) third year... i dont wheather im eligible are not... can i write for RRB entrance exam?

5th March 2014, 08:49 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am i eligible for RRB entrance exam after doing B.E(EIE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im doing BE(EIE) third year... i dont wheather im eligible are not... can i write for RRB entrance exam?
Being a B.Tech course candidate you're definitely eligible for RRB Entrance Examination. But, you should qualified in B.Tech course without having any pending backlogs then only you're eligible for RRB Entrance examination.

The RRB Entrance examination notification for Engineers in different streams will be published in employment and Official website RRB.

Basically, Railways announce different recruitment for Engineers. B.Tech/B.E is the minimum educational qualification to apply for RRB entrance examination.

The Selection will be based on written examination and Interview. The entrance examination based on objective test with multiple choice. To crack the entrance examination with good marks the I suggest you to refer various books and previous questions papers.

So, Please complete B.Tech course with good marks without any pending backlogs in order to make you eligible for RRB Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?