17th December 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?

Good eve sir,
I am now studying 3rd year ece(b.e).when i can write tis bsnl and rrb exm? Can u send me syllabus 2 me.gate, bsnl, rrb which 1 is easy n tough. which type of jobs available 4 ec students in rrb exam.i am also go tat site bt there is many types of exam like rrb c,rrb d.., .i get confuse.can u say which exam can i atempt.also send sylabus to same mail. Thank u

25th December 2014, 09:33 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?

You have mentioned your Trade as Electronics and Communication Engineering. And your passing year is 2016.

RRB:
Eligibility:

Final year of B.Tech.
Railway Recruitment Board hires Indian citizen for various vacant Govt. posts in India.
Forms are invited every year in the months of october and november and exam is taken in the month of Jan and feb.
You can apply online at www.indianrailways.gov.in
Selection Criteria:
Written Test
Interview

GATE:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
Eligibility:
Final year of B.Tech.
Syllabus:
Engineering Mathematics
Mathematics-2
Networks
Electronic Devices
Digital Circuits
Analog Circuits
Signals and Systems
Control Systems
Communications
Electromagnetic

BSNL:
You can apply to BSNL if you qualify GATE and question paper of BSNL will be almost similar to GATE. So if you ask for which entrance exam is easy then it is RRB but GATE will be better to you.
With the GATE you can also apply to various PSUs like BSNL.

If you want to go in railways or BSNL you can also appear in Indian Engineering Services exams.
Syllabus of IES is almost similar to GATE. So you can prepare either of this if you are interested in PSUs like BSNL or Railways.

JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR ECE BRANCH:
1) RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN ELECTRONICS
2) 3IT SECTOR
3) PSUs
4) CHIP DESIGNER
5) COMMUNICATION ENGINEER
6) TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEER
7) EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGNER.
22nd May 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?

Can I join railways through IES?I am studying b.e e&I 3rd year now.
17th July 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed in BE mechanical engineering completed in 2017 i was confusing which exam is easy GATE,RRB. And which is best and send a syllabus sir my email I'd ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?