25th June 2021, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SET exam after completing of MTech in petroleum engineering?

Am i eligible for set exam after completing of mtech in petroleum engineering if so in which stream i have to apply for set exam plz give me a replay my mail id is [email protected]

26th June 2021, 09:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET exam after completing of MTech in petroleum engineering?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for SET Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this SET Examination is given below,

>> Candidates must have completed Master's Degree recognized by UGC in subject of SET.

>> i.e., Candidates having Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate awarded by Indian University or institute.

>> The minimum percentage required in qualifying examination is 55% marks (without gracing or rounding off) in Master's or equivalent examination are eligible for the test and the same is 50% marks candidates from OBC or reserved category.

>> After completion of M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering, you are required to choose the subject from list of the subjects mentioned related to your study of course.
30th June 2021, 07:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET exam after completing of MTech in petroleum engineering?

Eligibility to appear in SET exam is :

Candidates must score a minimum of 55% (50% for other categories) in their Master’s Degree or an equivalent exam.

As you are from Petroleum Engineering, you can appear from Physical Science stream.
2nd July 2021, 01:45 PM
Anujjindal12

Yes, you are eligible for SET Exam....

Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science, etc. are eligible for this Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?