29th December 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for SET/NET exam after completing degree in computer engineering?

I am comleted my digree in computer engineering so can i elligible for set / net exam>

Related Questions:
  1. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  2. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  3. Am I eligible to write Civil Service Exam after completing my 2nd year engineering?
  4. Can I be eligible for SET/NET exam after completing degree in computer engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for food inspection after completing degree in BSc Maths, Electronics, Computer? -- [New]
  6. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  7. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
  8. When does the counseling start in Karnataka?
  9. How can I go further to study after completing degree in computer engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  11. Am I eligible for IAS exam after completing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When to get the forms for B.Sc Agriculture course for the year 2012?
  13. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  14. How to do degree in Automobile engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering
  15. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  16. Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?
  17. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
22nd March 2013, 12:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SET/NET exam after completing degree in computer engineering?

You can apply for NET after B.Tech. But you need to obtain the qualification with a minimum of 55% marks. SET exam is conducted by state authorities. Eligibility requirements for the same may vary with state. Usual eligibility is master degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
23rd March 2013, 11:05 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SET/NET exam after completing degree in computer engineering?

YOu can apply for the CSIR-NET exams.
Engineering subjects are not there in the UGC-NET exams

Eligibilty to apply for the CSIR-NET exams is:
BE/BTECH Pass
Minimum 55% marks in BE/BTECH for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

CSIR-NET exams are conducted two times in a year in the month of June and December
Next exams are in June 2013
24th September 2021, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i eligible for set/net exam after competing ME in computer science 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?