24th September 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for SNAP Test after scoring 49.05% in graduation under OBC category?

i am obc candidate and score 49.05% in grad. so am i able for snaptest.

3rd December 2011, 02:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for SNAP Test after scoring 49.05% in graduation under OBC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friend,
Since you belong to OBC category, I am really sorry to say that you won't be eligible to take the SNAP test because the required percentage of marks is 50% for candidates belonging to general as well as OBC category.
Foe candidates belonging to Sc/St category are eligible even by scoring 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
For more information, refer to the official website of snaptest.
28th January 2012, 07:26 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for SNAP Test after scoring 49.05% in graduation under OBC category?

Quote:
HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for SNAP Test after passing graduation with 49.5% marks.
For open and O.B.C category they should get minimum 50% marks in graduation.

For ST/SC candidate they should get minimum 45% i graduation..

GOOD LUCK!
14th October 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum mark to clear snap test?
3rd July 2013, 10:04 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Unfortunately you are not eligible to sit for the SNAP Test since the minimum percentage required to give this exam is 50% and there is though 5% relaxation but it is only for the SC/ST candidates.

SNAP Exam Details:-

SNAP stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude test. You need to get the SNAP score for admission into the postgraduate institutes of the Symbiosis International University.

On getting selected you have to satisfy the selection process of the Symbiosis Institute from where they desire to undertake their higher education. Under the guidance of SIEC Deemed University this exam is conducted.

To sit for the SNAP Test you need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university if you want to apply for the MBA programmes. Along with that 50% of marks is required at grad level if you are a general category candidate.

For the reserved category candidates there is 5% relaxation. Reserved category candidates (SC/SY) needs to get 45% of marks instead.

SNAP Test Pattern:-
  • General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability: 40
  • Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency: 40
  • General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario: 40
  • Analytical & Logical Reasoning: 60
Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?