2nd July 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in B.ed after graduation with 47% marks? Benefit or relaxation in percentage for OBC category?

I am Having 47% in gradaution,passed out. Can i get admission in B.Ed course.Also,Is there any kind of benefit or percentage relaxation for OBC Category? Pls supply me the information as soon as possible.

Thanking You

3rd July 2015, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in B.ed after graduation with 47% marks? Benefit or relaxation in percentage for OBC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Having 47% in gradaution,passed out. Can i get admission in B.Ed course.Also,Is there any kind of benefit or percentage relaxation for OBC Category? Pls supply me the information as soon as possible.

Thanking You
No, you are not eligible for B.Ed course because your graduation marks is not above 50%. Being a OBC candidate are not eligible for marks relaxation.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
3rd July 2015, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in B.ed after graduation with 47% marks? Benefit or relaxation in percentage for OBC category?

What is the fulform of sdc? And how we apply the post of sdc?
4th July 2015, 12:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Relaxation in marks is not available for OBC category and you are not eligible for B.Ed entrance exam for admission. Relaxation of 5% marks is only available for SC/ST and PH category candidates and you belong to OBC category. You must have at least 50% marks to become eligible for admission in any b.ed course in India from a UGC recognized university.
4th December 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I am having 46 percent mark in graduation,passed out.can i get admission in b.ed course?
23rd April 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I am having 46% in graduation passes out..and I have obc certificate can I get admission in b.end course
20th October 2021, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Post graduate obc candidate54 percentage no b ed eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?