19th September 2012, 12:28 PM
amit8774

Am I eligible for steel authority of India limited exam after B.Tech with information technology

Am I eligible for Steel Authority of India Limited exam after B.Tech with Information Technology?

2nd September 2015, 10:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for steel authority of India limited exam after B.Tech with information technology

Eligibility criteria to apply for the post of engineer in Steel Authority of India Limited are as under :-

The candidate should hold B.tech degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/Metallurgy/ Chemical /Electronics & Telecommunications / Instrumentation/ Civil/ Ceramics / Computer Science from a recognized university .

-The candidate must have secured at least 65% (50%for SC/ST) in all years/semester in the qualifying degree .

-The candidate who holds degree in MCA with 65% (50% for SC/ST) are also eligible.

-The candidate age limit for general candidate is 30 years, for SC/ST candidate, it is 35 years, for OBC candidate,it is 33 years and 40 years for physically handicapped candidate .

Selection procedure :

* Written test ,

* Interview , and

* Group Discussion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?