21st February 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Are IGSCE students eligible for higher studies and government jobs associated competitive exams for government jobs in West Bengal?

Are IGSCE Students eligible for higher studies and govt.jobs or associated competetive exams for govt.jobs in WestBENGAL

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  2. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  3. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  4. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  5. What should I do after completing B.Com Hons? Which field is best to get a good job?
  6. Government jobs after M.Sc environmental science? Any further studies needed for Government jobs?
  7. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th? -- [New]
  10. What should I do after completing engineering? Percentage required to get a good job?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  12. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  13. Government jobs in West Bengal for B.Tech Civil Engineers?
  14. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  15. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  16. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  17. Is it possible for me to start giving the competitive exams while doing my graduation?
  18. AICOS students are eligible for government jobs?
28th May 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are IGSCE students eligible for higher studies and government jobs associated competitive exams for government jobs in West Bengal?

I WANTED TO CAREER IN SOUND ENGINEERING SO PLS SEND ME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT IT WAITING YOUR RESPONCE THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?