26th June 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Sc after completing BA?

I have completed BA but I have done my 12th from Science stream and now I want to do B.Sc. So, is it possible for me to do B.Sc now? If yes, then which branch or specialization should I choose in B.Sc for better career prospect?

27th June 2019, 01:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc after completing BA?

Let me tell you that only those candidates are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Science who have completed their 10 + 2 with PCB or PCM stream. However, you are saying that you want to pursue BSc after B.A. then I won't suggest you so, because both of these are degree courses. After BA you can go for M.A. or M.B.A or you can prepare for any exams such as UPSC, banking exams, clerical exams as per your interest.
27th June 2019, 02:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. Those who have done 12th board from science stream with either PCM subject group or PCB subject group are eligible for Bachelor's degree in science course.

2. You can go for B.Sc course after B.A as you have done 12th from science stream. You can select stream as per your interest. Each and every field has career provided you do it properly.
27th June 2019, 03:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no age limit to get admission in B.Sc course in most of the universities and colleges.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after the bachelor in Arts course.

You can get admission in B.Sc only if you have passed 12th in PCM or PCB.

Admission is conducted on merit basis or after qualifying in entrance examination.
28th June 2019, 05:30 PM
GiriHariEd

Yes, the basic eligibility to join B.Sc is 10+2 with any of MPC or BiPC stream.
So, irrespective of BA, you can do other degree as you wish with B.Sc
You can contact directly with college management and get admission to B.Sc course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?