12th January 2012, 06:31 PM
saidurga konderu

Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?

Hello sir,
Im durga i completed my b.sc nursing . I want study M.B.B.S i want become a doctor. im eligible for this education if it"s possible please suggest me .
Thanking you,
Durga.k

14th January 2012, 08:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidurga konderu View Post
Hello sir,
Im durga i completed my b.sc nursing . I want study M.B.B.S i want become a doctor. im eligible for this education if it"s possible please suggest me .
Thanking you,
Durga.k
The basic qualification required for pursuing MBBS is +2 with a minimum of 60% with the combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Since you have done B.Sc Nursing, you may also pursue the course provided you have scored a minimum of 55% in your B.Sc and have studied the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths in the +2 level.
The only advantage for you will be that you will be considered eligible even if you have scored less than 60% in the +2 level of exam.
However, if you haven't scored 55% in your B.Sc program, you will be considered equivalent to +2 qualified candidates and will have to possess the necessary qualification applicable to +2 qualified candidates.
4th February 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Is there any other institutions in India which offers MBBS study after BSc Nursing
8th March 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the procedure for doing mbbs after completing bsc nursing?is there any exam required?
27th April 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the procedure for doing mbbs after completing bsc
12th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i want know after bsc nursing mbbs is there or not
13th May 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

can i go for mbbs after &my bsc(chem , zoology & botany) .what merit is required of fsc & bsc for entry test .entry test wil b conducted for fsc & bsc students together.can assumption in some papers of mbbs course wil be given to bsc students or not
20th May 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i'm in b.sc 3rd year can i now apply for cet kashmir
13th July 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mbbs,,,,bt have done bsc nursing now!!!After doing msc and then phd will i become a doctor???????If not how should i become a doctor??????Please tell me the procedure??????
11th December 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi all,
I completed B.SC Nursing with 75%, and I'm planning to do MBBS...please let me know the procedures to be taken from my end. your suggestions are valuable& highly appreciated.
2nd May 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

iam bsc nursing completed student,i want to study mbbs,pls give a suggestion for this
22nd May 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

my name is meghana am puc heps student i was completed bsc nursing posibality of to do mbbs
21st January 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I'm Bsc Nursing completed student with 69% weightage,i want to study MBBS, Please give a suggestion for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?