1st November 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bio-Medical Engineering course having passed Diploma in Electronics?

I have finished my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I would like to study Bio-Medical Engineering now. What are criteria to meet my goal? I mean am I eligible for this course with my current Diploma as my basic qualification?

21st April 2023, 02:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bio-Medical Engineering course having passed Diploma in Electronics?

Eligible candidates are those who have passed 12th or an equivalent degree in any science stream for this bio medical engineering course.
Must have one optional subject from one of Chemistry/biotechnology/maths and physics as major subjects. The aggregate of 50% or 40% for the reserved category must be acquired by the candidate to qualify for exam.
Selection of candidates is either done on the basis of direct admission or through National level entrance exam which is called JEE Mains.
Thus if you have completed your diploma with above subjects or have studied such subjects then you are eligible for the bio medical engineering course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?