19th July 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Masters in Bio-Medical is possible after Electronics engineering?

I'll be completing my bachelors degree of engineering in ELECTRONICS this year i am interested doing masters in BIO-MEDICAL. Will it be possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to do masters in Bio medical engineering in Gujarat or rest of India? What is the scope and salary?
  2. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  3. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  4. Previous year papers of IT for DIPP entrance exam?
  5. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  6. What are the courses that I can do after completing B.E in Bio medical engineering
  7. What is the PGECET counseling date?
  8. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  9. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  10. What is the VIT Mechanical application issue date?
  11. What is the counseling date of PGECET? List of all the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  13. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  14. What types of courses are more preferable in M.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  15. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  16. Minimum and maximum cutoff marks for joining in bio medical engineering college? Is there any bio medical engineering college in Chennai or Coimbatore offering campus interview?
  17. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  18. List of the best B.Tech courses?
21st July 2014, 10:39 AM
muana

Default Re: Masters in Bio-Medical is possible after Electronics engineering?

Of course it will be possible as bio medical engg is very closely related to instrumentation engg and medical engineering . it is a super specialization for mechanical, and electronics engg student that they can apply for in their masters. Pls check for colleges offering the course and do the needful
10th February 2019, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Masters in Bio-Medical is possible after Electronics engineering?

I will be completing btech in computer science this year.i am iterested doing mtech in biomedical engineering.will it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?