16th April 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write AIPMT exam after completion of diploma in Electronics with specialization in bio medical engineering?

Am I eligible to write AIPMT exam after completion of diploma in Electronics with specialization in bio medical engineering? What would be the basic eligibility criteria they will expect for? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks.

16th April 2015, 01:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write AIPMT exam after completion of diploma in Electronics with specialization in bio medical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to appear for AIPMT exam, because candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects are only eligible to appear for AIPMT exam. So, as a candidate who have completed Diploma, you are not eligible to appear for AIPMT exam.

AIPMT Eligibility Criteria:-
1. Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
2. Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard with minimum 50% of marks.
3. Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years.
4. The upper age limit for AIPMT exam is 25 years.
16th April 2015, 04:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write AIPMT exam after completion of diploma in Electronics with specialization in bio medical engineering?

No, Diploma in Electronics candidates are not eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. Only candidates who had completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Biology/Biotechnology subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. Since, you had not pursue 12th standard and being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
16th April 2015, 06:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to write AIPMT exam after completion of diploma in Electronics with specialization in bio medical engineering? What would be the basic eligibility criteria they will expect for? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks.
No, you are not eligible for AIPMT exam.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years. No age relaxation provide for reserved category.

http://www.aipmt.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?